Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    im bored... sorry if i annoy you.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Depends

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    For a girl? borderline, I'm 6'1 so as long as a girl isnt as tall as me....you know male insecurities and what not.
  4.    #4  
    Went out on a date... guy was wearing shoe lifts... we went bowling and he took off his shoes then when we were done bowling said i was too tall... insecure ******* if you ask me.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I agree. As open-minded, educated and civilized as I may be, I still admit I prefer the girl to be shorter. Humans may be civilized animals, but they are animals first, and instinct trumps reason for better or worse.

But a preference is just a preference, not a requirement. I have dated girls taller than me, and one that was much taller. But if I'm just letting my eyes wander in search of eye candy, they usually find someone petite and 5'4" or shorter.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    But yeah insecurity is never attractive. He's probably also jealous and possessive. I'm only 5'6" and I quite like my height.

Touchscreens are a fad.
    If a guy is wearing something in his shoes to make him appear taller, then the problem is NOT you.

I think that might just be the tip of the iceberg, regarding that dweeb.
    Does he have an extra sock hidden somewhere too?
    Marketpantry and Tikerz like this.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by urresidentcomedian View Post
    If a guy is wearing something in his shoes to make him appear taller, then the problem is NOT you.

I think that might just be the tip of the iceberg, regarding that dweeb.

once i found out for sure i wasnt interested anyway... i just find it a bit annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by urresidentcomedian View Post
    Does he have an extra sock hidden somewhere too?
    exactly.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Your taste in guys is somewhat lacking though...
    Thats what i get for getting hit on by a guy whose sitting down. lmao.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    5 ft 9 is great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry View Post
    Went out on a date... guy was wearing shoe lifts... we went bowling and he took off his shoes then when we were done bowling said i was too tall... insecure ******* if you ask me.
    I'm 5'8 maybe 9. As long as some one isn't 6'o i could deal with it

sent from my thunderbolt
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I'm 6 foot 5ish and I know I'll feel every short girlfriend in my spine when I'm 80. If you're tall for a woman it just means you'll make some tall guy very lucky/healthy someday
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    5'9"? I think that's a good height. What really matters is what fills that height....
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    5'9"? I think that's a good height. What really matters is what fills that height....
    :/ i guess i fill out well.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketpantry
    Is 5ft 9 too tall?
    No, not for a giraffe.

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by residentcomedian View Post
    No, not for a giraffe.

Well thats nice. I guess ill find out later today. If i get called too tall again ill just break his legs that way every girl is too tall.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    jblather likes this.
    I'm 5'7" and used to go out with women taller than me. I never had a problem with it, but obviously they did. Ended up marrying someone who is 5'1".

Well thats nice. I guess ill find out later today. If i get called too tall again ill just break his legs that way every girl is too tall.
    lol
    wearing lifts is weird. But he probably was wearing lifts because women tend to exclude men that are not tall. I even came across one of your posts illustrating the point:

on a serious note.... if a guy is under 5ft 9 i wont date him... im 5ft 9 though.
    he probably is insecure and he has reason to be. Height is a common standard for women and there isn't anything men can do to change it. A person can lose weight, change their hair color, change their clothes, bathe, etc but they are stuck with their height so when that's the bar for many women, though i wouldn't do it, i understand why. I also saw a poll of women and their idea of the average height of men was way above average, Like 6 foot 2 or something. So interestingly they often limit themselves to a smaller percentage of potential suitors. Not saying that's wrong or right or anything but it is what it is.
    Last edited by SnotBoogie; 10/06/2011 at 03:17 AM.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    seretogis likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast