1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Well all the suing may be getting even uglier now....see link to video.

Take care,Motorola Phone Imports at Risk in Apple Patent Case - The Washington Post

jay

Motorola Phone Imports at Risk in Apple Patent Case

Sept. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. is accusing competitor Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. of violating patents for its signature touch-screen technology in a case that starts today before the U.S. International Trade Commission. Apple is also taking action against Samsung Electronics Co. and HTC Corp. claiming that android phones are copying the iPhone and taking away market share. Megan Hughes reports on Bloomberg Television's "InBusiness with Margaret Brennan." (Source: Bloomberg) (Bloomberg)
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    All these patent lawsuits are causing me emotional distress. Who can I sue?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    All these patent lawsuits are causing me emotional distress. Who can I sue?
    Hi,

LOL!...sad the lawyers are the ones really cleaning up!

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group