1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI....none of us can be surprised at Sony's new terms after what happened last time.

Tale care,

Jay

Sony asks gamers to sign new terms or face PSN ban

BBC News - Sony asks gamers to sign new terms or face PSN ban

Hacking attacks compromised the accounts of some 100 million PSN users

Sony is preparing to ban gamers from the PlayStation Network (PSN) unless they waive the right to collectively sue it over future security breaches.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I don't have a PSN account, but I did receive an email from Sony regarding my Qriocity account. Seems they are trying to make themselves as lawsuit-proof as possible:

On September 15, 2011, Sony Network Entertainment America Inc. ("SNEA") will transfer its online services operations, including your wallet and the funds in it, to Sony Network Entertainment International LLC ("SNEI"). The first time you sign in to your Qriocity™ account on or after September 15, 2011, you will be asked to enter into a new Terms of Service and User Agreement ("TOS") and Privacy Policy with SNEI if you wish to continue using your Qriocity account. Please review all changes to the TOS and Privacy Policy carefully before indicating your agreement. In particular, please review Section 15 of the TOS, which now includes a class action waiver and requires that most disputes be resolved through arbitration.
    Touchscreens are a fad.