1.    #1  
    On todays Screen savers , actor Kevin Spacey spoked about having a treo (he didn't say which one).

He likes it, eventhough he is on his third one. He thinks he has a chip in his body that prevents the treo from working for him. He knows other ppl who have the Treo and haven't had the problems he has had.

He likes the fact that you can slam the lid down to end a conversation that you are winning.

Someone from the audience shouted out that maybe that is why they are always breaking on him.

The Host Leo Laporte's said he likes his also. It surprised me that he said he had one because he is a Pocket PC fan. He does think it is a little boxy, but Mr. Spacey didn't.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I have seen Tyra Banks use one 270.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    He likes the fact that you can slam the lid down to end a conversation that you are winning.
    My Nokia 6162 can do that
    I've seen some rapper on MTV2 with a Treo 180! I didnt know so many people actually have these, how would they ever find out? Do they have commercials in California that i dont know about, seeing as i live in Massachusetts?