Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

August 24, 2011
    BlackBerry, the Best Yet, Isnít Enough
    By DAVID POGUE

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/25/te...gewanted=print

Research in Motion just unveiled a new smartphone, the BlackBerry Bold 9900. The question is: Does anybody care?

The competitive landscape looks absolutely brutal. Thereís the iPhone, whose 29 percent of the app phone market is the result of 110 million slavering fans and a bottomless app store. Rumor has it that Apple is readying a new iPhone for release this fall. Nobody will ask, ďDoes anybody care?Ē about that one.

Then thereís Google. Its Android phone operating system now has 52 percent of the market. About the only thing that could make Google more powerful now is a book of Hogwarts spells.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  2. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    if I wasn't such an apple ****** I would gladly take a blackberry over any android phone. If the playbook had native email, calendar, etc in a 10" frame it would probably be my favorite tablet.

its too bad. I think blackberry is putting out some great products. But like webOS, it took too long to get them out to market so they've lost mind and market share. And once a consumer selects a new ecosystem (especially iOS) its really hard to convince them to leave behind all the apps they purchased and start from scratch
  3. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    didn't realize you couldn't say fan boy