1.    #1  
    I am so mad that a company like ONSALE would do this. I have 2 friends that ordered at the same time on Sunday. They recieved a tracking and are recieving theirs. I was declined
    because mine was standard shipping. My friends went with overnight.

So what I am saying is that ONSALE did not go by order of time they picked all of the higher shipping orders. Why you ask, is because it doesn't cost them that much to ship this item and they are making good profit off the shipping.

So I did turn them in to the BBB and im getting a Lawyer also with proof of sales with other friends.

So anyone in here post if you are a standard shipping and if you was declined.

People that are getting it with overnight, post in here and the time you ordered it and the day.

My friends ordered theirs at 4:45pm central time with overnight shipping.
    I ordered mine at 4:50pm central time and had standard shipping. Declined

Post away so we can see who got one and if you did overnight.
    I too ordered on Sunday around 5:30 Eastern. I picked the next day shipping and mine arrive on the 23.
    i think a lawyer is a bit much but good luck,
    Not sure what you mean by "declined", but my sale went through. I selected standard shipping and it has not yet been shipped. I'm not freaking out yet 'cause I know they're dealing with a high volume of orders.

Lawyers and BBB are definitely going overboard, in my opinion.
    Considering your order time is after theirs I don't know if you have a case unless you can find someone with an order time after 4:50pm CST with expedited shipping that received theirs. That being said, a lot of people have orders before 5:45pm EST (myself included) and I have yet to receive any notification of any type but expect mine to be canceled.

I don't know if a lawyer can do anything for you, but if you submit proof to Amazon, they will definitely have some major backlash. It is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point that their Amazon seller rating is going to get hammered because of the lack of notification after 3+ days from those that get cancelled, and with proof of out of order filling, Amazon may remove them from their sellers altogether.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    I am so mad that a company like ONSALE would do this. I have 2 friends that ordered at the same time on Sunday. They recieved a tracking and are recieving theirs. I was declined
    because mine was standard shipping. My friends went with overnight.

So what I am saying is that ONSALE did not go by order of time they picked all of the higher shipping orders. Why you ask, is because it doesn't cost them that much to ship this item and they are making good profit off the shipping.

So I did turn them in to the BBB and im getting a Lawyer also with proof of sales with other friends.

So anyone in here post if you are a standard shipping and if you was declined.

People that are getting it with overnight, post in here and the time you ordered it and the day.

My friends ordered theirs at 4:45pm central time with overnight shipping.
    I ordered mine at 4:50pm central time and had standard shipping. Declined

Post away so we can see who got one and if you did overnight.
    Good luck with the BBB and a lawyer. You should scroll through their terms and conditions page sometime. They have a right to cancel your order for any reason.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I can't see you getting far with a lawyer, but I do agree Onsale has fouled this up big time. I think leaving negative reviews on Amazon is appropriate, and for what good it does contacting BBB makes some sense.

I said it on here before: Anyone can make a mistake, especially with the Sunday rush. But it is Wednesday and Onsale is still telling me all is well. If it is and I get my touchpad, well, great. If not, shame on them, and future customers there deserve to know about this.
  8.    #8  
    Anyone get a Touchpad with true tracking or recieved it already that ordered on on Aug 21 at 4:45 or later please post in here with proof.Thanks

Tell me what shipping you did on your package.
    LOL @ this thread.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Good Luck finding a lawyer who gives a crap about a clearance $100 tablet that you skimped out on shipping charges.
  11.    #11  
    The order should be shipped out by as they where placed. Not by who spent more freakin money on shipping. They are scamming everyone for the extra they will make on the higher shipping cost.

They need to pay for that bull crap.
    this is a normal practice. If I paid big money for overnight delivery, i'd be pretty mad if they waited a few days before making the overnight shipment.

nothing to see here
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This isn't true. I chose expedited shipping and my order has been discontinued.
    HP is doing the same thing.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    this thread is hilarious, i think you guys should start a onsale support group
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Leave them negative feedback on amazon. Amazon takes feedback on their resellers very seriously, more so than any other company I've seen.
    Unfortunately because they cancelled the order there is not a place to leave feedback for the seller