1.    #1  
    Is there anyone left doing 16MB upgrades for the Visor Platinum? There used to be a bunch of outfits offering the service for Handspring and other product lines (most notably Palm) available via eBay, but lately I can't seem to find one, and the contact information on a company that did it until recently no longer works. Any ideas?
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Keefer Lucas
    Is there anyone left doing 16MB upgrades for the Visor Platinum? There used to be a bunch of outfits offering the service for Handspring and other product lines (most notably Palm) available via eBay, but lately I can't seem to find one, and the contact information on a company that did it until recently no longer works. Any ideas?
    I think Tony Rudenko (go to his website for his email address/details on what he offers) is still doing upgrades.

There's also STNE , but they're closed until 12/3.

Reputation-wise, I'd go with Tony Rudenko--I've heard very good things about him from several sources; re STNE, I know they're there, but can't remember any comments, good or bad.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the links...

I was a little put off by the $100 price....for $50 I would send it off tommorow...for $75 I would probably go for it...but for $100 I guess I'll just make do with a Memplug and 8MB CompactFlash card when I need extra storage.