1.    #1  
    Recently i've been getting returned emails from postmasters and whatnot, like this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tofu.alt.net.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

None of these messages i have even sent, and the returned messages always have a virus attached, the W32.Klez something or other. I run Windows 98. I have Norton Antivirus and the latest update, along with the Klez removal program that you run in Safe Mode. Norton says i dont have a virus, and the removal program says the same. Any ideas? Also, i have the SMS email notification on through T-Mobile and half the messages i get are these stupid postmaster type email returns! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advanced...

-Dave
    Are you sure you sent them. Often times a worm will say the mail is from someone other than the sender. That's why often when you get an e-mail from your friend "Fred" with a worm attached, it makes no sense to even tell him since he didn't send it. As for the TMO thing, can't you filter them out?
  3.    #3  
    I dont know if my email address ACTUALLY sends them out, but i know the email is returned because i supposedly sent it. None of the email addresses that were sent to are actually there, so either the worm has a bad list of email address to spread to or it does it on purpose to get me to download it. Not too sure.

Any ideas on getting it out, or even if its there?

And TMO lets you filter what you want sent to you, and the controls are dumb. No way to set it to what i DONT want.