1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow! Since Comdex is right around the corner, is there any pre-events that I can check out? Or check out some new gadgets?

Thanks!
    lol, my friend is going to some marine ball in vegas. she was going to fly out, but they jacked the prices up 200% for the plane ticket....now i remember why......COMDEX.....

sorry, i cant help....

way too obvious, but have you tried http://www.comdex.com/
    (sorry for doubting your inteligence by offering the link ;-)
    I love my Treo 90.
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Hi All,

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow! Since Comdex is right around the corner, is there any pre-events that I can check out? Or check out some new gadgets?

Thanks!
    A week away, I doubt you'll even see any Comdex activity till Mid-week.
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Hi All,

Unless you're going to be in Vegas through the 18th, probably not. There are, IME, very few events on the weekend. The first 'big thing' is usually the Bill Gates keynote on Sunday night. Much of the exhibition stuff is usually still being set up until the last minute on Monday morning (exhibitions open at 10:30 Monday usually).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Bring lots of money. It helps to win it first.

Crazy Horse Too