1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

U.S. Cyber Arrests Seen Leading to More Hackers
    By REUTERS, July 21, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI's arrest this week of 16 people who allegedly participated in high-profile cyber attacks is providing a treasure trove of information and will lead to further arrests, a U.S. law enforcement official told Reuters on Thursday.

The crackdown -- on members of the group Anonymous -- was the biggest reaction so far by U.S. authorities to a string of cyber attacks, and was meant to serve as a deterrent to others who may be considering joining the cause.

The arrests spanned nine states and the District of Columbia. FBI agents also executed more than 35 search warrants, seizing computers and other records. Those arrested could try to strike plea agreements offering to provide information to win more lenient treatment.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    People are so dumb.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    People are so dumb.
    Nothing more to add!

Loot!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I see your hidden symbolism.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.