1.    #1  
    Has CLEARLY resulted in my being on the forums way too much. Add to that second week with the Veer and getting all my patches and settings setup on it, far too much time on P|C.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  2.    #2  
    update... just checked UPS, and it finally arrived at the local depot this afternoon after not updating status since Tuesday.... so that means no TP for my weekend, gotta wait til Monday.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Aren't they open tomorrow?

You can pickup right from the facility.
  4.    #4  
    I'll have to give em a call, last time I tried that they said I had to have 1 delivery attempt before it could be picked up. I work about a mile from the hub and wanted them to hold it for me so I could pick up on my lunch.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I'll have to give em a call, last time I tried that they said I had to have 1 delivery attempt before it could be picked up. I work about a mile from the hub and wanted them to hold it for me so I could pick up on my lunch.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    You're right, I forgot about that draconian rule, lol.

There're probably some exceptions though.