Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    This is a thread for arguing. If you post in this thread, you must argue with one of the previous two posters and argue as hard as you can. It is mainly for practicing various arguing techniques, or to vent any frustrations with any companies and / or types of consumers in a clean and healthy way. Also keep in mind this does not have to be TouchPad or HPalm related, although it is welcome... =p

I will get things started with this:

Why didn't HP remove the lag in the TP? Horrible mistake, TP is DOA.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Your mom is DOA. Wait, is that a valid argument?

Haha

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    fxspec06 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Your mom is DOA. Wait, is that a valid argument?

Haha

That argument doesn't hold a candle. You're not a professional reviewer of my mom, therefore I don't care what you have to say.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

What if I don't want to argue? Arguing's stupid.

fxspec06 and PrinceAlbert like this.
  5.    #5  
    If arguing is so stupid, then why do 90% of Americans spend 40% of their day arguing with one another?

And don't say 'because Americans are stupid' because we all know that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    If arguing is so stupid, then why do 90% of Americans spend 40% of their day arguing with one another?

Greeks argue more than Americans and I don't need facts to back this up.
  7.    #7  
    What is it about spending all day trying to prove a point? What about it is so interesting? It's lame to me TBH >.> It's not just Greeks and Americans, it's certain types of people who can't let anything go, can't ignore anything. If I said that blue is the best colour in the world, I would get four hundred responses. A quarter of them would be for or against, another quarter would talk about the different ways to spell colour, and the rest would be 10 people arguing with each other about what is the real colour of blue, and which proton and neutron formation is correct way to make blue.

What is it about spending all day trying to prove a point? What about it is so interesting? It's lame to me TBH >.> It's not just Greeks and Americans, it's certain types of people who can't let anything go, can't ignore anything. If I said that blue is the best colour in the world, I would get four hundred responses. A quarter of them would be for or against, another quarter would talk about the different ways to spell colour, and the rest would be 10 people arguing with each other about what is the real colour of blue, and which proton and neutron formation is correct way to make blue.
    TLR ... But I can still say with complete confidence that you're argument , whatever it was, is invalid

Because Americans as a whole can be very stupid people. Why can't we all just get along :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ForTheRoad View Post
    Because Americans as a whole can be very stupid people. Why can't we all just get along :-)
    Bec you can't follow the simple rules of this game.. You must retort on one of the last two posts..

Crazy Australians .. 0:$@! Grumble... @?#!

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ForTheRoad View Post
    Americans as a whole can also be very smart people, we're just lazy and overthink everything. Americans have OCD

Uh... everything that guy just said there, is bull****. Thank you.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIΙ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    The French!!... That is all I have to say on the subject

-Peter Griffin

Hey, I've spent considerable time in France, and I must say that they are by and large very friendly people, contrary to the American "cheese-eating surrender-monkeys" image we paint on them because Americans by and large despise anything that isn't American because America is the greatest country in the world etc. Bloody rednecks the lot of us.

Oh and I've been meaning to find a place to say this for a long time, "If a country believes itself to be the greatest in the world, then it is certainly not the greatest country in the world."
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Well, the French still generally suck, can't drive, and their **** haute cuisine is the highest overrated thing since lowering the toilet seat.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/08/2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Language
  16.    #16  
    Lowering the toilet seat is a necessity if you have animals (cats) that are stupid enough to want to drink out of them.

I don't really care about that cat, I just put it down so it doesn't make a loud noise in the middle of the night.

Lowering the toilet seat is a necessity if you have animals (cats) that are stupid enough to want to drink out of them.

I don't really care about that cat, I just put it down so it doesn't make a loud noise in the middle of the night.
    You may think you're outsmarting the cat but he secretly pulls out the step stool & dives in!

I'm going to argue with myself..

You really think that cats are smart? Grow up & watch some Tom&Jerry!

fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I'm going to argue with myself..

You really think that cats are smart? Grow up & watch some Tom&Jerry!

Unfortunately that makes dogs even dumber.

And I leave the toilet seat up so they CAN get a drink.
    You guys are really grabbing my toilet seat and running with it.
    I told you 'no running with toilet seats!'.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast