1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a PC alternative to iCal, if you have not seen it, look here.
    i know there are tons of Calander programs, but i want one that will export a nice little display like this one. We are currently shipped our schedules (an Excel doc) via email. the schedule is fairly large, and is quite a pain grabbing over a slow hotel dialup connection. Any help/tips would be appreciated. Thanks,
    So, didja get the trash out?

<C>
    Hey,

What would be the budget on something like this? If you want a free option I don't know of one for PC. But I do know of a company that can do anything on the web that you need. Email me or send me a personal message.
    Cheers
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    I'm looking for a PC alternative to iCal, if you have not seen it, look here.
    i know there are tons of Calander programs, but i want one that will export a nice little display like this one. We are currently shipped our schedules (an Excel doc) via email. the schedule is fairly large, and is quite a pain grabbing over a slow hotel dialup connection. Any help/tips would be appreciated. Thanks,
    Take a look at http://webcalendar.sourceforge.net/

Also do a Google search on "webcalendar"
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net