Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Rnp
  1.    #1  
    Well, I was seeing all reviews about ToucHPad, Veer, Pre and all this texts have something in common:

=> Choice the Tops in Market;
    => Choice the best resources in each one;
    => Forget that they have some limits;
    => Compare the best resources products with "that" product.

Some as examples:

=> Compare and insist about the AppStore and AndroMarket with Touchpad, but don't compare or minimize the praticity in Synergy or Just Type;

=> Compare the Galaxy S superamoled screen with the Pre2, but minimize the lags and GP(oor)S when launched in the comparison;

=> Compare the IPad 2 weight with Touchpad (serious? 40gr. in 680gr.?), and minimize if run flash or not;

=> Compare the iOS interface smooth with webOS, forgeting about the multitask and full sync all time;

=> Compare the JSJSJS $numbers$, $but$ $don$'$t$ $see$ $or$ $test$ $the$ $localisation$ $from$ $calendar$...

Well, there is more, but the point is that has been not a direct comparison with tablet "A" or "B"; and yes, comparison with a "C" tablet that don't exist...

Yes, we want the best of the best, always... but I believe that there was some injustices when compared the webOS with the competition. Can I be looking partially in this thoughts? , talvez...

But if do you don't agree with me, I leave a mental exercise: try compare any other device with the best resources in competition, and look the surprise with the results...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    ilovedessert and fxspec06 like this.
    Couldn't have said it better

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    well said
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06