1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Who said crime doesn't pay? Please use the link to reach the balance of this article.

Take care,

jay
    Sony Hacker Said to Land Facebook Job
    By Brennon Slattery, PCWorld Jun 26, 2011 9:10 AM

Sony Hacker Said to Land Facebook Job | PCWorld

Hacking Sony apparently didn't stop George Hotz from landing a job at Facebook.

Techunwrapped revealed that Hotz, the hacker known as Geohot who pioneered jailbreaking the iPhone and became embroiled in a lawsuit with Sony after publishing the PlayStation 3's root keys, has taken a position at Facebook.

Joshua Hill (P0sixninja), a member of the Chronic-Dev Team -- the group responsible for greenpois0n, the premiere iOS jailbreak software -- said in a video that Hotz declined an iOS jailbreak challenge (finding a boot ROM exploit in the iPad 2) to keep out of the media spotlight and also to focus on his new job at Facebook.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    From the mug shot that kept floating around of this kid, I never would've thought FB would've considered him employable enough to hire him. Something about his face just says slacker to me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums