1.    #1  
    Hi all,

This is getting to be a bad rerun, all of tis hacking!

take care,

jay

Sega Pass Hacked, User Information Compromised
    The Huffington Post Amy Lee
    First Posted: 06/17/11 05:40 PM ET Updated: 06/17/11 05:51 PM ET

Sega Pass Hacked, User Information Compromised

Another video game company has been hacked. This time, it's Sega.

The company's Sega Pass system, which distributes free content like demos to users, was taken offline on Thursday. According to the email sent to users, reprinted by PlayStation Lifestyle, "unauthorized" entry was discovered on the database. No payment information has been compromised.

Sony wrote that some users' email addresses, dates of birth and encrypted passwords were taken. Payment details are safe, however, as Sega uses external payment providers. Sega advised that users should change passwords for other sites they may have used the same login information for, and to beware emails asking for personal information.

"We immediately took the appropriate action to protect our consumers’ data and isolate the location of the breach," Sega wrote. "We have launched an investigation into the extent of the breach of our public systems."

While some have speculated that LulzSec, which claimed responsibility for hacks of Sony and the CIA's website, is responsible for this latest attack, the group denied involvement. "@Sega - contact us. We want to help you destroy the hackers that attacked you. We love the Dreamcast, these people are going down," it wrote on its Twitter.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Yes, LulzSec. DDoS them to hell and back, incompetent bunch of fools.
    As if any real hacker would be impressed by those actions.
    Hey Jay, I'll just double post here.
    You should write a memoirs-like novel. Just start writing till you reach 200 pages.
    Why bother with mysteries, clues and dead people, when you have a natural flow of writing and a life full of experiences to share.

That post you wrote yesterday was the most enjoyable post I've read in a long while.
    (I studied English literature and philology)
    Also, since you seem quite into the whole internet security thing.
    I was able to track your address and phone number in under 5 minutes.
    Gotta be more careful with your details...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Hey Jay, I'll just double post here.
    You should write a memoirs-like novel. Just start writing till you reach 200 pages.
    Why bother with mysteries, clues and dead people, when you have a natural flow of writing and a life full of experiences to share.

That post you wrote yesterday was the most enjoyable post I've read in a long while.
    (I studied English literature and philology)
    HI, Thank you, however I write as I speak in one continues sentence,m no commas and no catching my breath! (Mind you that's after 2 1/2 years of speech pathologhy)!

Also, since you seem quite into the whole internet security thing.
    I was able to track your address and phone number in under 5 minutes.
    Gotta be more careful with your details...
    ooops it is way to easy to find people and I think I wrote Orlando as my city of residence, as no one ever would have heard of this little town.....hard to believe that Flushing where I used to live had more people in than in all of Alaska...now it this little town....sadly it isn't NYC but it's home....

Take care,

Jay

PS I am pretty good at the murder mystery Genre generally I guess the end before i'm 1/2 thru the book and most movies and TV shows make so many technical mistakes that it's easy to figure them out.

In Orlando, there's a great Movie theater called The Enzian, they show art films, about 6 film fest based here in FL, as well as a bunch of retro films and they also show them in the main park in Winter Park, (that's where the Old money lives in terms of the Orlando area)....

However, it is also a restaurant & bar...you sit in club chairs or couches with tables and there is a full menu with waiters and waitresses....

A while ago about 7 of us went to see a whodunit at the Enzian, (Enzian Theater), (...it was in French with subtitles in English, Spanish and Italian......I figured it out rather quickly....however they did make it hard by accident....(mind you I don't speak French), however who ever translated the French to English did an awful job....they used the words rifle, revolver & pistol interchangeably.....they are 3 different things!

One of the murders was staged to look like a suicide.....at that point in the film they used the word gun in the translation, (which would mean revolver or pistol)...then later they search someones Paris flat for a rifle....how does one shoot oneself in the left temple when you are right handed with a rifle???? Not unless it is a cartoon with a bendable rifle barrel...

Take care,

jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    HI, Thank you, however I write as I speak in one continues sentence,m no commas and no catching my breath! (Mind you that's after 2 1/2 years of speech pathologhy)!
    That's what editors are for.

It's very easy to shoot oneself with a rifle; just hold the barrel to your right temple using your left hand. Then pull the trigger with your right thumb.
    A bit like playing blood spatter notes on a traverse flute.
  7.    #7  
    Hi, thank you about the editor suggestion....

However the trajectory would be all wrong, (one would hold a gun at a more level position than you could with a rifle to your own head)....in addition positioning a rifle in that manner would leave burn marks from the barrel, (as a rifle would be too long to easily hold at that angle without resting against your own head....which would be inconsistent with the wounds...let alone even a small caliber rifle such as 22 would blow clear thru the skull do to the large amount of gun powder, which would result in a far greater concussive charge......also it would blow off a sizable chuck of the skull....not just because of the amount of gun powder, but the longer the barrel, the longer the bullet has to travel down the barrel. The rifling, (groves inside the barrel which cause a bullet to spin once it exits the barrel, (a spinning bullet is far more accurate and able to travel further and faster (as the energy of the shot is used more efficiently, just the same way that American football players, (not soccer as much of the rest of the world calls football), are thrown to make them spin to get a more accurate aim.

Even if a small caliber rifle was used such as a 22 for example it would go thru and thru as I stated above. However, a 22 caliber gun would do more damage then a thru and thru, (which is why they are the preffered gun of hitmen)....generally a close head shot or contact wound from a 22 Gun lacks the concessive force to exit the skull....the slug ricochets back and forth in the brain cavity until it slows down and eventually stops....in the process of the ricocheting in the brain cavity...., it would liquify much of the brain....resulting in certain death.

Take care,

Jay
    Yes...
    Liquify the brain...
    Take care?
  9.    #9  
    Yes...
    Liquify the brain...
    Take care?
    Hi,

A 22 caliber shot from a hand gun usually doesn't have enough energy left once it pierces the skull to exit out the other side, (small bullet with a small about of gun powder, so it doesn't have enough velocity b/c the concessive force isn't great enough) bullet bounces back and forth at extremely high velocity it destroy the grey matter of the brain. The brain in reality is very soft tissue surrounded by fluid.....as the bullet continues to ricochet within the skull, it continues to tear the brain apart is into small enough pieces that not just does the person die, but the cerebral fluid is flooded with torn up brain tissue along with blood.......so colorfully speaking the brain kind of liquefies....as appalling as it sounds....

A childhood friend who is now a pediatric oncologist once said to me, think of taking a half of grapefruit put in a bowl cut side up and then force an immersion blender into it & turn it on.........that was quick idea of what would happen to the brain....take care,

Jay
  10.    #10  
    Hi, so sorry this turned out to be so gross...take care, Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi,

A 22 caliber shot from a hand gun usually doesn't have enough energy left once it pierces the skull to exit out the other side, (small bullet with a small about of gun powder, so it doesn't have enough velocity b/c the concessive force isn't great enough) bullet bounces back and forth at extremely high velocity it destroy the grey matter of the brain. The brain in reality is very soft tissue surrounded by fluid.....as the bullet continues to ricochet within the skull, it continues to tear the brain apart is into small enough pieces that not just does the person die, but the cerebral fluid is flooded with torn up brain tissue along with blood.......so colorfully speaking the brain kind of liquefies....as appalling as it sounds....

A childhood friend who is now a pediatric oncologist once said to me, think of taking a half of grapefruit put in a bowl cut side up and then force an immersion blender into it & turn it on.........that was quick idea of what would happen to the brain....take care,

Jay
    Oh, and I got it the first time round.
    The 'take care' after that whole graphic display of ballistic violence was rather odd.
  12.    #12  
    Oh, and I got it the first time round.
    The 'take care' after that whole graphic display of ballistic violence was rather odd.
    Hi, sorry, that's how I sign everything! Take care, Jay
  13.    #13  
    Hi all,

Here is more on SEGA. Please use the link to reach the entire article.

Take care,

Jay

Data for 1.3 Million Customers Stolen in Latest Game Maker Attack

By REUTERS, June 19, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/te...gewanted=print

TOKYO — The Japanese video game developer Sega said Sunday that information belonging to 1.3 million customers had been stolen from its database, the latest global hacker attack against a video game company.

Names, birth dates, e-mail addresses and encrypted passwords of Sega Pass online network members had been compromised, Sega said in a statement, though payment data like credit card numbers were safe. Sega Pass has been shut down since late last week.

“We are deeply sorry for causing trouble to our customers. We want to work on strengthening security,” said Yoko Nagasawa, a Sega spokeswoman, adding that it was unclear when the company would restart Sega Pass.