1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.

Take care,

Jay

Nintendo’s social media fail: Remaining silent while 3DS update continues to fail
    By Stephen Chapman | June 9, 2011, 1:30pm PDT

Nintendo’s social media fail: Remaining silent while 3DS update continues to fail | ZDNet

At the E3 Expo 2011, Nintendo made waves with their announcements. Along with their next-gen home console, the Wii U, Nintendo announced a new 3DS system update which contains some long-awaited components and new offerings:

Nintendo eShop
    Internet Browser
    3D Classics: Excitebike
    Pokedex 3D

While some out there have successfully updated their systems and are happily playing the freely-available Excitebike 3D, there’s a large crowd of 3DS gamers who have been unable to update their systems since Nintendo first made the announcement
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    The use of the word "fail" twice in one headline makes me weep for the state of tech journalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    The use of the word "fail" twice in one headline makes me weep for the state of tech journalism.
    His thesaurus app is broken.
  4.    #4  
    Hi all, why limit it to just Tech Journalism and journalism in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    His thesaurus app is broken.
    LOL.

take care all,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Well, I'm assuming real journalism still employs the use of copy editors.
  6.    #6  
    Well, I'm assuming real journalism still employs the use of copy editors.
    Hi,

It used to ....the brother of a now deceased friend is a reporter for a NJ newspaper and I know for fact they still use editors....however the internet has made citizen reporters out of so many people...that it hard to tell who is pro and who isn't!

take care,

Jay