1.    #1  
    I have some sad news for our left-handed friends. Turns out you have a better chance of performing worse than righties in measures of cognitive function:

http://pda.physorg.com/news/2011-06-...efty-myth.html

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sounds like that research was conducted by a jealous righty.

This may have been the reason for the somewhat conflicting results:

Left handed people tend to be more likely to be on the extreme ends of the intelligence scale then right handed people. Left handed people tend to have a higher portions of mentally ******** [ret_rded is not always an insult!] people and they also have a higher tendency to be people with high IQs. Left handed people who have higher I.Q.s tend to have an I.Q. of over 140. [that is the genius bracket]
    http://thinkpersonalwealthnow.com/r-...st-left-handed
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Lefties throw and run like girls.
    I'd rather be right, and dumb.
  4.    #4  
    Hmm, that's more interesting. Then I guess the research shows that not only are lefties at more extremes of intelligence, more of them are on the lower extreme.

Even more bad news for lefties!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Lefties throw and run like girls.
    I'd rather be right, and dumb.
    I am a lefty and I admit that I throw and run like a girl. But I am a girl, I mean, a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I am a lefty and I admit that I throw and run like a girl. But I am a girl, I mean, a woman.
    I rest my case! Thanks for proving my point!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Hmm, that's more interesting. Then I guess the research shows that not only are lefties at more extremes of intelligence, more of them are on the lower extreme.

Even more bad news for lefties!
    Not for Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, or myself. That list, of course, is of the smartest people to have ever lived.
    Touchscreens are a fad.