1.    #1  
    Do you think this guy is actually revealing flaws and additions to the certificate?

You mean the US is an actual country, not an imaginary location for all those movies made by that big company called Hollywood?
    I thought everything was fake...
    Yeah I've seen this too. Our art guys stumbled on this on a bunch of photo editing sites (its all over those sites getting laughed at for being a horrible chop job on a document) and pulled the document from the official page to check it out and play with it. Our art director started laughing because it was exactly as they said - no layers merged/flattened down and could be unlocked easily. Crazy crazy stuff. I'm in Chicago - so you know most people worship at the Democratic alter here... but this left everyone with no words. It was actually pretty funny to see everyone in there just look at each other with this 'what the hell?' look on their faces. It was humorous.
    Maybe this will get Donald Trump back in the race again! ..........God I hope so.....
    Scan was optimized, end of story. God, this is getting old.

PDF Layers in Obamaís Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

Iíve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.
    Touchscreens are a fad.