1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I have a question about a type or brand of software that I once read about on this site.

I'm sure it was on Precentral. The software allows you to copy articles to it it strips out the photos, bold print, etc....

Does any one know what software I am speaking about???

Take care all & Thank you,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Its called "cut and paste" its found in every computer and almost every mobile device.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  3.    #4  
    Hi all,

The program I am looking for also automatically includes the web address as you cut and Paste the article into it. I believe it also indexes the article for you.

hanks, Jay
    Last edited by ilovedessert; 05/20/2011 at 01:08 AM.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Article Submitter Pro?