1.    #1  
    Okay, A co-worker was visiting your fine country last week. While there, she saw a advertisement about a chocolate candy bar (?).

Women in the ad was eating it slowly to better feel the chocolate. The name is . . . aero. .. . tag line of something like to no air just ....

So, from the above can you figure out the candy bar?

thanx.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    Okay, A co-worker was visiting your fine country last week. While there, she saw a advertisement about a chocolate candy bar (?).

Women in the ad was eating it slowly to better feel the chocolate. The name is . . . aero. .. . tag line of something like to no air just ....

So, from the above can you figure out the candy bar?

thanx.
    An Aero bar!!!!! They're great! The mint ones are fantastic. I had them when I was in London. You can find them in the British section of your local huge supermarket. If you live in Houston, Fiestas carry them. Additionally, you can order them from online stores. Search for "Aero Bar" in Yahoo Shopping and you should find references. Yum. They are great!

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/joy-of-i...mincanbar.html
  3.    #3  
    Thanx for the info. They only have mint and chocolate?

I ordered two of each.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Thanx for the info. They only have mint and chocolate?

I ordered two of each.
    Did you really? That's so cool. You sir (or madam) are man (woman) of conviction! As I mentioned, I was in London a while ago, and I brought back a bunch of Aero bars for a friend's birthday. She was happy. Mint and chocolate were the only ones I saw. If there are more, let me know, I'll need to do some searching.
    They only have mint and chocolate?
    Up here in the Great White North they have dark chocolate or milk chocolate. I haven't seen the mint ones in a while.
    I'm jazzlover, and I'm a chocoholic.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Did you really? That's so cool. You sir (or madam) are man (woman) of conviction!
    you mean "confection."
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick

you mean "confection."
    Gadung TISS! Hm... That sounds more like a rimshot when I speak it than when I read it. :-) I love corny jokes. What do you call a cow w/o legs?

Ground beef!
    Gadung TISS! Hm... That sounds more like a rimshot when I speak it than when I read it. :-)
    try: bah dunk. Pish!

I love corny jokes. What do you call a cow w/o legs?

Ground beef!
    I love puns. esp. literary ones.
    Remember to always put your Horace before DeCarte.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    you have to try the Cadbury Flake.....

wow!

when i lived in Maryland my wife and I were positive that chocolate down there tasted different than chocolate back up here in Canada. So we conducted an experiment and sure enough, every chocolate bar we tried (same brands) one from each country, tasted different. We couldn't come down to what the difference was but the best way I could describe it was that the chocolate from Canada tasted a little butterier and 'smoother' for lack of a better word.

it was definately a FUN experiement though!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    That's so true! The candy I got in London was completely different from the American versions. Even things like Snickers which carry the same brand and similar ingredient often taste quite different.