1.    #1  
    Well... I was really hoping that Chuck Lorre would follow through and replace Charlie Sheen on this show with someone who people liked so much that they forgot Sheen after a season.

BUT.... they just announced that they did indeed find a replacement for Sheen, but I can't make myself post the name of that person because he is the most unfunny, unoriginal, biggest wanna-be d-bag.... OK... sorry, but I can't stand the dude. Who you ask?

The person they replaced Sheen with is: Ashton Kutcher <--- highlight to view the name
    Sorry - I simply couldn't bring myself to publicly post that name because by just casting that *****, they killed the show before it had a chance.

I'm not a HUGE fan of the show, but it is funny sometimes. And I was honestly hoping for it to recover and thrive after booting the whacko Sheen. All this decision/announcement did was give Sheen a huge smile and a year of laughing at the stupidity of the choice. #winning. /editorial about nothing
    I don't even watch The Teenagers (aka 2 1/2 men), and I think DUDE will help this show end quickly.

At least Iowa still has John Wayne...
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 05/13/2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: link to The Duke info
    I see pandas.
  3.    #3  
    LOL Amen

I watched it because it was the only thing on at a certain time I was home - and a couple episodes were pretty funny... but Sheen was annoying. My first thought with that announcement of the replacement was "Wow.. they really didn't want the show to survive for some reason".
    The writers of that show are the true stars.
    But Sheen was the perfect puppet. People who say he's annoying, are annoying.
    Being obnoxious is what makes some characters more charismatic.
  5.    #5  
    So... I'm annoying He did ok in the show, but his acting drove me nuts. I was hoping for a grand-slam replacement. Too bad.
    Sheen was successful in the show because he played himself. It's what really gave the show any character.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Yeah. I saw this on CNN today. For like 20 minutes. Amerikuuh! ....
    In real life he has no script to read from.
    He's a real actor: empty vessel.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    As PrinceAlbert said, I think they got the math wrong in the original name. It should always have been called "One and a Half Men"; or, more correctly, "Three Half Men". That said, replacements of major characters rarely works out and, since there hasn't been anything original about the show for years, the chemistry between Sheen and Cryer has been one of the few things to keep it going. This isn't the Sixties anymore. You can't just switch out Dicks and expect nobody to notice. I predict a flop.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    ... You can't just switch out Dicks and expect nobody to notice..
    ROFL... that one sentence works on a couple levels for that analogy.
    Show will be canceled before halfway into next season if their luck. CBS is forgetting that show has been called "The Charlie Sheen Show" for the last 3 years.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ROFL... that one sentence works on a couple levels for that analogy.
    **** York and **** Sargent from Bewitched. What did you think I was talking about?
  13.    #13  
    You could have meant it 2 ways....

"Switch out Dicks" as in **** York and **** Sargent
    "Switch out Dicks" as in both actors are dicks (jerks)

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    You forgot that it could have been an anatomical reference because the show's called "Two and a Half Men".

Triple entendre... cause that's how I roll!
    there hasn't been anything original about the {anything} for years
    The above is true for 99.9% of everyday life experiences.
    Don't forget the brutal honesty comedy.
    **** York and **** Sargent from Bewitched. What did you think I was talking about?
    Groovy, you must be nearly as old as I am.
    Stopped watching that show for good about 4 years ago (maybe longer) when sheen announced he would be narrating a 9/11 documentary accusing Prez Bush of being part of the conspiracy. I don't even know if he ended up narrating it, but anyone that is even remotely on board with rosey o'donnell...well...that's all I need to know to turn the channel. Good riddance. I'll never support anything that comes close to sheen.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    ill check it out
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"