Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
  1.    #1  
    I once had this girlfriend that I thought would be the one for a lasting relationship, but I soon found out she had some issues that were more than I wanted to deal with. So I dumped her for another girl. I still go by to where all her friends hangout and tell them why I dumped her. I make an effort to stop by, sometimes as much as everyday to tell them all the things I think is wrong with her. I know, its been several months now, but I just feel the need to go by and tell her friends why I think she'll fail in any relationship she has. I guess I should move on and be happy I have a new girlfriend I like, but I just feel she did me so wrong, that I have this urge to continue to trash talk her.
    sledge007 and blaircraigon like this.
    wow, really deep issues there berd. better google a local therapist that can see you multiple times a week.
    I see pandas.
    Glad the issue was with a girl and not with a cell phone company. That could really get ugly.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I'm surprised you haven't put how much better than your old girlfriend your new girlfriend is in your sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't put how much better than your old girlfriend your new girlfriend is in your sig.
    That's it!

Old girlfriend = Cubs fan

New girlfriend = Cardinals fan

No wonder you had issue with the old girlfriend!!!
    I see pandas.
    prolly cause your old girlfriend was way too small.. or had too much wiggle... or was way too slow... or wasn't built as well as younger girls... or wasn't popular enough... or was never supported and *****d out by her 'family'.... or.... LOL
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, I hear your new girlfriend might be carrying some viruses. Apparently, she may be a little too popular.
    Last edited by groovy; 05/11/2011 at 09:49 PM.
    sledge007, BobKy and blaircraigon like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Unfortunately, I hear your new girlfriend might be carrying some viruses. Apparently, she may be a little too popular.
    Ewww!
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I once had this girlfriend that I thought would be the one for a lasting relationship, but I soon found out she had some issues that were more than I wanted to deal with. So I dumped her for another girl. I still go by to where all her friends hangout and tell them why I dumped her. I make an effort to stop by, sometimes as much as everyday to tell them all the things I think is wrong with her. I know, its been several months now, but I just feel the need to go by and tell her friends why I think she'll fail in any relationship she has. I guess I should move on and be happy I have a new girlfriend I like, but I just feel she did me so wrong, that I have this urge to continue to trash talk her.
    What the ?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    What the ?
    Why am I not surprised?

It's an analogy for voting for a different party, and trashing the one you voted for before.
    Imagine yourself getting all liberal and stuff, and soiling the legacy of GWB.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    prolly cause your old girlfriend was way too small.. or had too much wiggle... or was way too slow... or wasn't built as well as younger girls... or wasn't popular enough... or was never supported and *****d out by her 'family'.... or.... LOL
    The new gf is always bigger.
    Not really an upgrade...
    I've grown so fond of my current gf that the only thing I can think of is of her getting slimmer, or being smarter, because, let's face it, even with her flaws she's the best!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    someone really has issues here.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    someone really has issues here.....
    I don't, applies in "both" cases
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  15.    #15  
    Alright,

Her friends are starting to get really irritated with me.
    Although there's a couple of guys there at her local hangout that agree with my opinion of her, most of her friends said they don't have a problem with her.

I feel compelled to forewarn these ones that I really don't think she'll succeed at any serious relationship she attempts.

Management at her local hangout says I'm disrupting their happy customers, and I should probably just leave. I don't think that's right; Just because these so called friends of hers don't want to hear it, I still have a right to express my opinion.
    Besides, they're not doing her or themselves any favors by making excuses for her.
    Just call me Berd.
    sledge007 likes this.
    I'm going to drink a few beers, read this again, then add some thoughtful analysis to help berd.
    I see pandas.
    Great Post.

I'm guessing you like the new girlfriend because everyone else likes her too. And she is cheaper, she will do more for free (if you don't mind the advertising all over her).
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Alright,

Her friends are starting to get really irritated with me.
    Although there's a couple of guys there at her local hangout that agree with my opinion of her, most of her friends said they don't have a problem with her.

I feel compelled to forewarn these ones that I really don't think she'll succeed at any serious relationship she attempts.

Management at her local hangout says I'm disrupting their happy customers, and I should probably just leave. I don't think that's right; Just because these so called friends of hers don't want to hear it, I still have a right to express my opinion.
    Besides, they're not doing her or themselves any favors by making excuses for her.
    You're a noob. Forget about your ex. That's why you broke up with her. Her life and everything to do with her is none of your business. Get over yourself. Stop talking about her to her friends too, it has nothing to do with your rights.

There's a difference between what you can do and what you should do. What you should do is more important. You should get over this ***p and move on. Find your own friends, those are hers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The water was cold so I came back <3
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralRaptor View Post
    You're a noob. Forget about your ex. That's why you broke up with her. Her life and everything to do with her is none of your business. Get over yourself. Stop talking about her to her friends too, it has nothing to do with your rights.

There's a difference between what you can do and what you should do. What you should do is more important. You should get over this ***p and move on. Find your own friends, those are hers.
    Um... Pssssssst.... he's not really talking about a girl. It's an analogy to something else. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Um... Pssssssst.... he's not really talking about a girl. It's an analogy to something else. LOL
    Say it ain't so. Say it ain't...

He sounds like the R man, duzzen't he? But definitely on 2.1 (spellcheck).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast