Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
    If not an analogy, then a parable...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralRaptor View Post
    You're a noob. Forget about your ex. That's why you broke up with her. Her life and everything to do with her is none of your business. Get over yourself. Stop talking about her to her friends too, it has nothing to do with your rights.

There's a difference between what you can do and what you should do. What you should do is more important. You should get over this ***p and move on. Find your own friends, those are hers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is probably the best advice someone has given me.
    It's actually rather pitiful of me.

I feel even worse now because management at her local hangout has told me I'm not welcome there anymore.

Oh well, I can still hangout in front of the store and speak my mind to anyone who passes by.

By golly! If I only convince a couple of people that she is a loser, I still get a certain amount of satisfaction.
    Besides; I'm fighting for the good of all those that might cross her path.

I have since met a couple other guys that also had a bad experience with her. We give each other 'High-Fives' when ever the other comes up with a good rip on her.
    Just call me Berd.
    LOL.. That was a funny one. Well played, sir
    Don't you have to get a permit to picket in front of the store?
  5.    #25  
    The cops haven't chased me off yet.
    It appears they haven't been patrolling that street well enough to have put a stop to it.
    Good thing for that. Otherwise this whole neighborhood will have went to crap.
    its cool, dude. I was the same way with my ex. She was the most beautiful girl and I thought (and sometimes still do) she was the love of my life but she had deep, deep seeded issues that she drowned in alcohol. At first it was every weekend she was drunk, then every night, then all day, every day. When she was sober, she was the most intelligent, amazing, witty girl in the world but when she was drunk, she was a nightmare be around. It took a huge toll on me, physically and emotionally. We were on and off for 4 years. Eventually enough was enough and we ended it real bad. I talked up to all of her friends that she was a text book sociopath for a while. It took a LONG time (over a year) to get over it and stop speaking bad about her because of how bad she did me. I actually just recently tried to get in contact with her to tie up loose ends but she never responded. Its her loss at the end of the day, as it surely is for your ex. The sun still shines and my current girlfriend loves me more than I've ever known. It'll get easier, just keep cool. When I look back at how I was acting after her and I finally ended it, I am completely ashamed of myself. Like I said, chin up and keep your cool.
    Berd,

It's a good thing she REALLY disappointed you so you'd be bitter enough to take personal time to warn others that might already know her, as well as others that might meet her in the coming months.

You are a giver.
    Very interesting thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I once had this girlfriend that I thought would be the one for a lasting relationship, but I soon found out she had some issues that were more than I wanted to deal with. So I dumped her for another girl. I still go by to where all her friends hangout and tell them why I dumped her. I make an effort to stop by, sometimes as much as everyday to tell them all the things I think is wrong with her. I know, its been several months now, but I just feel the need to go by and tell her friends why I think she'll fail in any relationship she has. I guess I should move on and be happy I have a new girlfriend I like, but I just feel she did me so wrong, that I have this urge to continue to trash talk her.
    I know it is more than likely illegal on here to have more than one ID... but your post sums up why it is a good idea for some people (read mods or business owners) to have more than one.

Your posts in this thread are a bit creepy. Not having a go at you or joking around. I'm very serious...

When you break up... move the f on... I don't get the phone calls or hanging around people do when they break up.

Maybe I'm old and don't give a s... just like visiting here... I left after you made one member a mod. Said I was done and I've not been back much. lol

I drop in every now and again, but that was it. No hanging around and causing trouble. I don't see the need to cause trouble at places you are not welcome...

When it is time to move on, move on... go by there every now and again to check on her to ensure she is okay. Do the man thing and say good bye to her friends and provide your contact to them so they can call you if she ever needs help.

My last relationship ended in flames.... she got pregnant by her x. But hell, I helped put the baby shower together and got her a gift. Truth is, I was not doing the right thing anyway... when relationships fail, most of us don't take ownership of how we contributed to the break up... we are all messed up in one way or another.

Just realize, some are not meant to be... spin this into a positive... at least (at least reading your posts) you did not get married or have kids. Be happy and move on with your life.

Hell, ban me if it makes you feel better.... just leave her and her friends alone. Man up.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    I feel like I'm watching an old The A Team episode.
    Man, you're terrible at trying to sound tough.
    Watch some Jean-Claude van Damme movies, and take notes LOL!
    /search "blondese dictionary"

maybe, just maybe, that will help some people interpret the OP's post.
    I see pandas.
    ROFL... dammit Berd... man up! LOL

Do people really not catch the meaning of this thread? too funny!
    apple254 likes this.
    Berd... I know your ex has a little sister now who's pretty cute. Have you thought about taking her out now that she's available? She's also got a cousin coming to town soon too, but she's pretty big if you're into that (not that there's anything wrong with that). She is bright and pretty fast though!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Berd... I know your ex has a little sister now who's pretty cute. Have you thought about taking her out now that she's available? She's also got a cousin coming to town soon too, but she's pretty big if you're into that (not that there's anything wrong with that). She is bright and pretty fast though!
    palm pre veer is the lil sis that is out now. the palm pre 3 is the older bigger sis.

berd is webOS who dumped palm to go to HP
    Last edited by Jeffmcc; 05/14/2011 at 04:42 PM.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    1st part yes... (except TP not Pre3)

2nd part no...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    no wait he dumped webOS to go to another mobile OS (WP7,iOS,android ect ect....)

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralRaptor View Post
    You're a noob. Forget about your ex. That's why you broke up with her. Her life and everything to do with her is none of your business. Get over yourself. Stop talking about her to her friends too, it has nothing to do with your rights.

There's a difference between what you can do and what you should do. What you should do is more important. You should get over this ***p and move on. Find your own friends, those are hers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Your posts in this thread are a bit creepy. Not having a go at you or joking around. I'm very serious...

When you break up... move the f on... I don't get the phone calls or hanging around people do when they break up.

...clip...
    I drop in every now and again, but that was it. No hanging around and causing trouble. I don't see the need to cause trouble at places you are not welcome...

When it is time to move on, move on... go by there every now and again to check on her to ensure she is okay. Do the man thing and say good bye to her friends and provide your contact to them so they can call you if she ever needs help.

….. just leave her and her friends alone. Man up.
    I have to admit, these two posts give advice I could use.
    They hit at the heart of my issue.

I dumped my girlfriend for another, and now it's time to move on.
    Find enjoyment with my new girlfriend and wish my old girlfriend success.
    Don't keep harassing her and her friends, but go hangout with mine and my new girlfriend's friends.
    Those are her friends; leave them alone to enjoy her association. To do otherwise is just rude and borders on 'creepy'
    What am I trying to prove? Is my voicing my opinion of her so important that I feel compelled to spend so much time at her friends hangout talking her down? Would there be any point to tell her and her friends how much better my new girlfriend is over her? Not unless I'm so insecure with my choice that I can only feel good about my decision to dump her by convincing her friends she's trash.
    Okay, so she did me wrong, get over it.
    If I really want to be a good guy, I can be polite to her and her friends, but move on.
    If I happen to stop in at her old hangout, I can see that her and her friends are still good, but no hanging around to be causing trouble. Whether my opinion of her is valid or not, there's no need to try and convince her friends that she is an Epic Fail! It shows a total lack of maturity, and reduces my behavior to pathetic. Man Up! Berd!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to help me through this.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 09/14/2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: re-opened thread
    Just call me Berd.
  18.    #38  
    Update:

I just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for their helpful posts.

It has been four months since I dumped my old girlfriend, and because of all the straight forward counsel I received from you guys, I'm glad to report that I have left my old girlfriend and her friends to enjoy their own lives.

Thanks again,
    Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Glad to hear ur happy Berd I did hear through some friends that your ex's family disowned her. Very sad, but it could be the best for her in the long run. We can only pray.
  20.    #40  
    ^That is too bad.

I've just been so happy with my new girl I haven't seen any need to concern myself with my ex.

I feel I've really grown.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast