1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I am sure this means more rapid changes in the world of mobile computing.

Please see the link for the balance of the article.

take care,

Jay

Nvidia to Buy Cellphone Radio Maker for $367 Million

By REUTERS, May 9, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

(Reuters) - Nvidia Corp said it will buy Icera, a privately held mobile phone radio chip maker, for $367 million in cash to strengthen its position in the booming smartphone market.

The deal will help Nvidia offer mobile phone makers radio processors along with its Tegra 2 line of CPUs, enabling them to save time on taking their products to market.

Nvidia, which over the last year has moved from making graphics chips to being one of the leaders in high-performance mobile and tablets processors, said the deal would slightly hurt operating earnings in the first-half of 2012.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    This could be interesting.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    This could be interesting.
    Hi I agree, just look at what cell/smartphones can do now as opposed to the limited uses they used to have...to my mind this will help the march of progress move faster.

take care,

jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group