1.    #1  
    Sorry Guys,

I have to write this:

I can't read that "PROMO CODE" stuff anymore.

I have a German Pre, with o2 Germany sim card and a german Credit card.

I can't by any App. I was hoping to install an app using a promocode.
    It doesn't work. You need an active credit card to use a promo code.
    I've got a patch which got me around the "Insert creditcard info" after tapping the "buy now" button.
    But it doesn't work.

But I understand that this small company (HP) doesn't except a credit card from that unknown Company "American Express".

I had no problems with this funny program called "iTunes" to except my creditcard.

I wished my pre2 would be produced from e.g. the largest PC-Manufacturer on earth. Than I probably wouldn't have this problem.
    So Sad

I don't understand either, why don't they accept American Express...
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    A friend of mine told me this company hp (never heard of) IS actually the larges PC-manufacturer of the world.
    But I think that can not be true.
    American express charges companies more when people use it there. (my aunt owns a restaurant, they dislike AE as well.) some companies just refuse to accept it because of this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    American express charges companies more when people use it there. (my aunt owns a restaurant, they dislike AE as well.) some companies just refuse to accept it because of this.
    I know. Unfortunately this hp seems to be smaller than the restaurant from your aunt.
  6.    #6  
    Do you think this hp wouldn't mind if I pay for a "HP ProLiant BL680c G7 " with an amex?