Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yeap!
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #2  
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/01/2011 at 09:58 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
    beat me to it
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    beat me to it
    Beat you to bumping off Osama, or starting this thread?
    Just call me Berd.
  5.    #5  
    Shot in the Head!
    Just call me Berd.
    inb4 Team America quotes/songs?
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    booyah!!
    what a relief
    Apparently he was using an iPhone and forgot to turn off the "show my location services"???? would be poetic justice is that was how he was found!
    Adios muchacho!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Sounds like they did it right: get in quick, pop him in the head, take the body and get out. No muss, no fuss. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fellow.
    Myself share with you, your feelings about terrorism and thanks to your miltary forces that finally caught this evel man to death. I will take these words from the British Prime Minister David Cameron says Osama bin Laden's death "will bring great relief" across the world.

From the White House:

President Obama praises those Americans who carried out the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, tells the families of the victims of September 11, 2001 that they have never been forgotten, and calls on Americans to remember the unity of that tragic day.

Video: President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden | The White House
    I pray some peace will come to all the families around the world who have lost loved ones due to the cowardly and evil deeds this man has committed.

And thanks to our military, their special forces, and Presidents Bush and Obama for their relentless efforts towards achieving this task. No politics here, just thank you all.
    I've heard of two sources who claimed there was a nuclear bomb hidden somewhere in Europe which would be detonated in the event Osama would be taken out.
    Guess we'll see soon enough if any of that is true.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    and he's already buried at sea??!!
    pictures of his body or it didn't happen!
    Did they take out his stunt double?
    Sadly, this is not the end of it all. Huge mistake in killing him. Even bigger mistake in burying him at sea. The conspiracy freaks started before the ink was dry on that story. It would have been bad enough with his body. Congrats to the military.
    Better put on the Kevlar though, I think it is about to get a little warm in the world.
    Props to Obama and Bush, as you know I am not a Bush fan, but he did start this whole little hunt, Obama finished it.
    Pakistan, hmmmm, less than a klick from a Military base, hmmm, if I was in the Pakistan ISI or Military, I would be looking skyward right now, see if any drones are circling above me.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Fail...

fail.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    Even bigger mistake in burying him at sea.
    Why Was Bin Laden Buried At Sea So Quickly? - TIME NewsFeed

FTA:

"After spending many years hunting down the world's most wanted man, why did the U.S. bury Osama bin Laden at sea within 24 hours of killing him?

The reason is bound up within Islamic practice and tradition. And that practice calls for the body of the deceased to be buried within 24 hours, according to a U.S. official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters.

"We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," confirmed the official. "This is something that we take very seriously. And so therefore this is being handled in an appropriate manner."

But the lingering question is why at sea? The official said that finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, so the decision was made to bury bin Laden at sea. Furthermore, one suspects that the U.S. would not have wanted there to be a physical grave site for fear of it turning into a place of worship for bin Laden's followers. There are rumors, however, that the U.S. asked Saudi Arabia to take the body (bin Laden was born in Saudi) but they allegedly refused.

It's also believed that DNA testing would have been carried out beforehand (though CNN is reporting that DNA matching is under way on samples from the slain terrorist leader) to verify that the body was that of bin Laden, as well as being proof against any conspiracy claims that could emanate to suggest that his death didn't take place. The exact location of the burial was not revealed. (via ABC)"
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast