1.    #1  
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. The golden arches were the missing piece to this body color arrangement. It really does look like a McDonalds toy. It would've been better if they colored the glass frame white.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ppp2; 04/29/2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Hahaha thats hilarious!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    oh COME ON!!!!! i just move outa the states so no mcdonalds!!!!! argghhhhhh!!!!!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    McVeer, Fries & a Coke!

Utah! Gimme Two!!!
    I see pandas.
  5.    #5  
    nice!
  6.    #6  
    ouch - no mickie-d's.... although I have found quite a few in other countries around the globe...

I can sympathize with you, Someone posted on the main page about In-n-Out Burgers.... I miss those west-coast franchises....
    i'm not a fan of the white body on the Veer, but people ... you understand why they can't just make the front part white also, right?

the top and bottom of the screen is supposed to blend into the hardware of the phone. the menu, date, battery, signal icons all live in the part of the screen that's supposed to blend into the hardware. same thing with the notification bar at the bottom. because of that, having the front of the phone be any other color would throw off that illusion and create a jarring experience. that's why HP is doing what they're doing.

that said... any other color but white would've looked better.
    This device is stillborn in any color. Thanks HP / Palm.
    Patrick Horne
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Three-across launcher icons add to the McDonald's-toy effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppp2 View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. The golden arches were the missing piece to this body color arrangement. It really does look like a McDonalds toy. It would've been better if they colored the glass frame white.

All white don't work for me. keep the black face.
    Just a fast photochop.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 04/30/2011 at 08:28 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Personally, I think the white phone is a step in the right direction and an effort by HPalm to reach out to a larger section of the market. People in the Precentral forums make up a very SMALL percentage of the market so the fact that you and a few others hate it for this reason or that reason makes no difference.

I know many people that would love to have this phone, especially in white and I don't understand why you're bashing HPalm for doing something that has been widely successful for other companies in the cell phone business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjb1313 View Post
    Personally, I think the white phone is a step in the right direction and an effort by HPalm to reach out to a larger section of the market. People in the Precentral forums make up a very SMALL percentage of the market so the fact that you and a few others hate it for this reason or that reason makes no difference.

I know many people that would love to have this phone, especially in white and I don't understand why you're bashing HPalm for doing something that has been widely successful for other companies in the cell phone business.
    I kinda like the Red and blue.
    All white just dose not work for me.
    To me they should keep the black face.
    And I'M not bashing HP/Palm in no way.
    I have my Pre- from 2009 and do all kinds of paches for this phone.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Ha Ha. I am laughing.

You see, it's funny because any color other than solid black is childish and cheap.

What a hoot.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ppp2 View Post
    ouch - no mickie-d's.... although I have found quite a few in other countries around the globe...

I can sympathize with you, Someone posted on the main page about In-n-Out Burgers.... I miss those west-coast franchises....
    well in this country they closed them all down in 1999.

as for in-n-out....theres tons in cali. idk where u live. im from socal and they are everywhere lol.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Where not-on-earth are you?
    Back in Epsilon Eridani
    the country of Bolivia

NOT "HP webOS"!!!