1.    #1  
    Unbelievable, the PS Network has been down for for almost three days now. Here's a story on it.

PlayStation Network has been hacked. ~ Read In The News

Any of you guys play?
    Yup, and last I knew, Sony hadn't said much anything on the matter... That they've been hacked is news to me, kudos for that. At least I'm a single-player (or LOCAL multiplayer) kind of guy so this doesn't affect me too much.

I really wonder what the 1337 h4x0r2 broke that Sony can't fix.
    We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
    Anonymous: screwing over kids trying to play video games at home attempting to punish a giant corporation since 2011
    Anonymous did not claim responsibility for this particular attack. Also I'm still wondering if this was negligence and hackers are a convenient excuse. There are 3 new hot games out and people wanted to try the online. Too many at once?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Just because the people who attacked last time didn't this time doesn't mean someone else didn't this time.
    Maybe so but how could a huge company who supposedly values security allow this on such a scale? But then maybe I shouldn't be surprised since their keys were easily hackable.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!