Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if I get pulled over just swollow your phone. I recommend the veer sinve it's smallest.
    Ahhhh! Sweet, lovely America. If other countries disrespect privacy, they don't have proper Freedom. If America disrespects privacy, you're a pinko commie al-qaeda sympathizer for wanting to make it harder for law enforcement to protect law-abiding citizens from terrorism.

If Libya uses cluster bombs, the NATO should immediately move in (and if possible give all of its oil to Uncle Sam). If America uses cluster bombs in Afghanistan, you should support the troops that are trying to protect your way of life and the American dream... Aren't you a patriot???
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Ahhhh! Sweet, lovely America. If other countries disrespect privacy, they don't have proper Freedom. If America disrespects privacy, you're a pinko commie al-qaeda sympathizer for wanting to make it harder for law enforcement to protect law-abiding citizens from terrorism.

If Libya uses cluster bombs, the NATO should immediately move in (and if possible give all of its oil to Uncle Sam). If America uses cluster bombs in Afghanistan, you should support the troops that are trying to protect your way of life and the American dream... Aren't you a patriot???
    America is full of hypocrites. I'm not a fan of it. It's ok tho. The Chinese will own us soon (they already do). (Also, thats when WW3 starts)
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12