Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

    I know this way OT, however, I just want to say that:

    I got engaged Friday night!

    This will be my first marriage for me and second one for my done for my fiancée.

    Take care,

    Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  2. #2  
    congrats! Hopefully this one works out better than the first one for your fiancée.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

    I know this way OT, however, I just want to say that:

    I got engaged Friday night!

    This will be my first marriage for me and second one for my done for my fiancée.

    Take care,

    Jay
    Woo Hoooo!! Go Jay!!! Congrats!!!

    When's the big day?? Hope you two have a build a strong and happy home!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #4  
    Congrats, Jay, and best wishes.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you all,

    We are going to tie the knot on the 16th of April of next year which will be the 6th anniversary of our first date.

    It is going to be very, very small my Mom, her parents, my 2 nephews as my "Best Men"....I wish my fantastic Dad was still alive for all of this....I'm sure he'd be out there dancing in the streets with my Mom...

    I would love to have gotten married where we first met at the Disney Boardwalk, however Disney weddings cost almost as much as my house!

    take care,

    Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  6. #6  
    Hi Jay - Congratulations!!! Sounds like you're very excited - with good reason! Fantastic news for both of you.... I wish you many, many, many years of bliss together!

    Congratulations!
  7. #7  
    Are we all invited hahaha
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    Are we all invited hahaha
    Hi,

    only if you want to pay for it....LOL.

    Thanks take care,

    Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  9. #9  
    congrats jay.
    not everyday you see this so congrats
    nd hope you well.
  10. #10  
    Congrats!
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
  11. #11  
    Congratulations!
  12. #12  
    Congrats Jay!

    I hope this doesn't stop you from posting important news articles. .
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Congrats Jay!

    I hope this doesn't stop you from posting important news articles. .
    Hi,

    I'm sure it won't. For those of you who don't know, I'm disabled from multiple spinal surgeries, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis of both hands and spine....I am also sole care giver to my 87 year old Mom who had a stroke and 2 heart attacks 2 years ago...in fact she was in the hospital 2 weeks ago..but is doing far better now...

    Therefore I am around the house a great deal, therefore I have time to post on this GREAT site...my future wife Amy works...I keep telling her I'm going to be a kept man, LOL!


    I also want to thank each and everyone of you for your well wishes....

    take care all,

    Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  14. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #14  
    Congratulations, Jay! Here's to a lifetime of happiness for the both of you.
  15. #15  
    Gratz!

    g-over.jpg
  16. #16  
    Whoa, congrats to you Jay. Now what is her PreCentral handle so we can all PM her and talk her out of it? OK, I'm just kidding. I'm sure she is as excited about it as you clearly are. Whoo Hoo!

    Spring is in the air, and so is love! I hope you will be streaming the nuptials so we can all participate!

    We should all chip in and get the bride a Pre2 so she can always have a way to communicate with you...
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi Jay - Congratulations!!! Sounds like you're very excited - with good reason! Fantastic news for both of you.... I wish you many, many, many years of bliss together!

    Congratulations!
    Ps, guess whose turn it is next??? All eyes are on the cheesehead...
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Whoa, congrats to you Jay. Now what is her PreCentral handle so we can all PM her and talk her out of it? OK, I'm just kidding. I'm sure she is as excited about it as you clearly are. Whoo Hoo!

    Spring is in the air, and so is love! I hope you will be streaming the nuptials so we can all participate!

    We should all chip in and get the bride a Pre2 so she can always have a way to communicate with you...
    Hi, Thank you one and all.

    She doesn't want a smartphone and can't see the need for one....

    take it easy,

    jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  19. #19  
    Same with my wife...

    when you see her next, tell her "take care" from me!

  20. #20  
    Wow!!! Congrats... that's one lucky lady.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions