1.    #1  
    Soccer: Barcelona vs Real Madrid free online now

They are on the break for the second half now 0-0
    For the second half you can watch free online on this site:

Watch Live Real Madrid vs Barcelona
    Madrid! Madrid! Los peores en el futbol, los cabrones del pais.
  3.    #3  
    1-1 Final score (marcador Final) Lucky Real Madrid. (Suertudo Real Madrid)

Real Madrid stills behind 8 points from Barcelona. (Real Madrid está todavía 8 puntos atrás del Barcelona)
    I watched it live on ESPN360. It streamed smooth as silk (on my netbook). Did you watch it on your phone? Couldn't get that to work on my Pixi+.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by leebae View Post
    I watched it live on ESPN360. It streamed smooth as silk (on my netbook). Did you watch it on your phone? Couldn't get that to work on my Pixi+.
    No, I watched on my desktop via streaming live online.

I have a parabolic which works with the AZBOX XL but here in Ecuador, South America can´t catch ESPN360, just ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN+. My satellite is Amazon. I think it is from Telefónica/Movistar.
    what about espn deportes? i'm in the states and get a spanish language package and that's where i saw it. Suck ESPN didn't show it in English. I can understand spanish a little but it's not my native language. I wonder if they just wanted too much for english tv rights. They did have, i think NBA playoff games on though which here will get much more viewers. Mediocre game though, i'm hoping at least the CL ones are better. But with Jose around i'm not holding my breath.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    what about espn deportes? i'm in the states and get a spanish language package and that's where i saw it. Suck ESPN didn't show it in English. I can understand spanish a little but it's not my native language. I wonder if they just wanted too much for english tv rights. They did have, i think NBA playoff games on though which here will get much more viewers. Mediocre game though, i'm hoping at least the CL ones are better. But with Jose around i'm not holding my breath.
    yeah It was announced on the espn site for espn deportes but my parabolic couldn´t catch it