1.    #1  
    Just wondering to whom I should voice my complaint about the the Calendar showing "Earth Day" as a "U.S. Holiday" in lieu of Good Friday on April 22 - Google, perhaps?

Good Friday (an observance that's been around for longer than any of us has even been alive) doesn't even show up. It get's bumped for a tree-hugger observance!?!? I understand that not many people get that day off from work, but absolutely nobody gets "Earth Day" off.

What gives? - Google!
    If you're talking about google calendar maybe you should subscribe to christian holidays -- right where it belongs.

-- But really, what does this have to do with the Pre?
    sigh. Darn hippies
    Neither Good Friday nor Earth Day are U.S. Holidays.
    It doesn't really matter, you know? If it offends you that much, then just remove it and replace it with Good Friday. None of us are going to lose any sleep, especially not me, since the only holidays I care about are ones that get me the day off. And even then, I don't really care what they're about, besides the ones that get me presents.

That may sound extremely selfish, and that's probably because it is. In the end, I'm the only one I absolutely must care about. That's probably the reason I'm still single too, but I don't care about that either, really.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I don't think anyone cares really.

My point exactly.
    I care, but there is nothing I can do about it. It's prob googles attempt at being politically correct and using earth day as a reason not to have to post good friday.
    hey chica bump bump (RvB reference)
    I do. Request denied.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...