1.    #1  
    I aint gonna lie. I'm upset with sprint.

I am forced to keep my loving but tech illiterite(sp?) on my full data plan although she doesn't use her phone for anything but long distance. *And she's on a dumb phone.

On top of that, although my family pays 220 dollars a month we are not on the plan that qualifies(sp?#2) for premier gold. And to be on that plan it would first cost 40 dollars more for the plan and then 50 dollars on top of that because of the new data fees on our 5 lines. Which is BS I'm sorry. That's 90 more dollars a month. I could get Verizon service for around that price and get at least slightly better service and future HP phones.

I want to know functions on the pre use the most data. I want to leave my pre on the touchstone, connected to sprint and suck up data like never before. If they get ****ed I'll tell them to cancel my account at their cost. Idc if this isn't going to work I'm to ****ed to be rational. Lol.
    freeTether FTW.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3.    #3  
    so far that's what I'm doing haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Download internet (all of it)
    Reminds me of a comment thread somewhere. Went something like:

Person A: HELP! My mom deleted the IE icon, where can I download the internet for her?!

Person B: You generally don't download the entire internet at once.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
  5.    #5  
    Lol we all gotta remember. GuyFromNam is a true dreamer.
    Lern 2 internetz