1.    #1  
    a signal.

Sometimes you just get bars where you least expect them.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    a portapotty in the middle of texas hahahahaha

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    The lowest point in the contiguous United States.
    In ceasars palace in ac by the blackjack table

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    top of franz in steamboat springs.. was really really cold
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    The lowest point in the contiguous United States.
    Man, I could just run with that and get creative...
    The Matterhorn.

Not the Disneyland ride, THE ACTUAL MATTERHORN.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Man, I could just run with that and get creative...
    Yeah, should have said "most southerly point in the contiguous United States".
  9.    #9  
    Talk of southern regions... Might want to take that to a pubic, not a public forum.
    Do we mean weirdest place because of what it is, or that it's weird we would have had a signal? If the former, I'd say the closet inside the supply closet at an inpatient mental facility on Hayne Blvd in New Orleans. On second thought, that might apply to the latter as well since the signal cuts out if one moves just a couple feet either way.
    That's where the network equipment (server, firewall, etc.) is at a client of mine.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Florida would be a weird place to get a signal? Death Valley would have made more sense.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Florida would be a weird place to get a signal? Death Valley would have made more sense.
    Hey Toby! Well, Florida is a big state so it depends on where you're talking about. I was talking about here:

It was odd because I had AT&T at the time and getting a signal at all was a big deal . By the way, they claim that's the southernmost point but I don't think it technically is.
    Hey Toby! Well, Florida is a big state so it depends on where you're talking about.
    There are a few places in Florida that claim southernmost X in the contiguous US. Key West is about where I was thinking of.
    I was talking about here:

It was odd because I had AT&T at the time and getting a signal at all was a big deal . By the way, they claim that's the southernmost point but I don't think it technically is.
    One of the other keys is farther south undoubtedly.
    David Nims grave, in Keene, NH. If you stand right next to the gravestone, You get awesome 3G signal.
    Alkatraz. Yeah. I spelt that wrong. I know. You try spelling it right when your in a math lecture. Lol.
    In the back seat of a 1992 Pontiac Sunfire while taking the first step to making my first son ...... but its not the place that makes this story weird, its the fact that I had Voicestream at the time and had signal parked in an alley between big buildings.

Amazing, I Know.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Underground
  18.    #18  
    This place