1.    #1  
    it has to be pink
    pixi with a colored back, or a veer painted with model airplane paint.

You can use the purple one.

BAM.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post

BAM.
    Mine smell nicer.
    I can't tell if this post is a joke or not, but I usually get a pink case(or any other color). Phones need to stay black or gray for neutrality IMO. Sometimes white too. But any wild colors diminish sales, don't they?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    [QUOTE=Jeffmcc;2928268][IMG]

+12
    [QUOTE=geeksquadkid;2931612]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    [IMG]

+12
    +549845234583453984753
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    LOL, a little off topic, but it involves Pink and my significant other...

I built a new PC for my wife last September and she had picked out a pink PC case, but got very upset when it arrived and each of the side panels and front plate were all different shades of pink. We wound up running out and buying a black case, but she wasn't satisfied until I took apart a blue LED case fan and replaced the blue LEDs with pink LEDs.
    Plasti-Dip FTW. It's the (mock) answer for everything at TacomaWorld.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...