Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    The Ides of March are upon us... place your predictions, hopes, dreams for the 2011 NCAA champs here.
    My hopes... as small as they are... is to see #4 Wisconsin take it!

Here's a bracket in case anyone still needs to see one.
    I'm just waiting to see if my team gets to play with the "big boyz" after tonight's play in game. I still don't understand having a play-in game for the #12 seed. Shouldn't the play in game be for the #16 seed? Anyway, go Tigers!
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Not a prediction, but I can dream -- University of Memphis, CUSA champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Not a prediction, but I can dream -- University of Memphis, CUSA champ.
    Good team... the only one in any division that doesn't need to hide plays being called in because no-one can understand what the heck they are saying.
    I predict that the basketball season will soon be 12 months long. I used to like basketball, but the season never seems to end. Especially the pros, where the regular season is essentially a really long pre-season to decide the brackets for practically everyone to participate in the playoffs.

We can't get college football to have a playoff tournament, and we can't get college basketball to stop having tournaments. Now I will have to see if google can tell me who I will probably see when I watch the last few games of the tournament.

Go Rockies!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    My hopes... as small as they are... is to see #4 Wisconsin take it!

Here's a bracket in case anyone still needs to see one.
    Thanks for posting that. I haven't paid attention to basketball in a long time, so this helps me pretend if someone asks me anything about it...
    Good team... the only one in any division that doesn't need to hide plays being called in because no-one can understand what the heck they are saying.
    I can't even understand them and I'm a native. I heard this evening that they are the youngest team in the dance. I'm afraid that their inexperience will show.
    fyi, I am watching a live march madness feed from CBS on my Pre2 running webOS 2.0.1

pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    fyi, I am watching a live march madness feed from CBS on my Pre2 running webOS 2.0.1

pretty cool.
    Way cool....you must be watching my Tigers. How is picture motion? Is it "jerky"? No Pre2 here But, I am watching it on a 57" screen, so that is pretty cool to.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    I had to shut it off and pay attention to job hunting... but it was very cool. probably about 10-15 fps so it was a bit jerky, but very watchable, and the audio was perfect so I could also just listen if I couldn't watch.
    Boiler up! Go Purdue!

I think this is their year.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    And Wisconsin moves up a bracket! Way to go Bo!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    And Wisconsin moves up a bracket! Way to go Bo!
    Sit down. You've already had yours for the year.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Go 'scuse!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Heavy sigh....my Tigers are done.

My Tigers are also done. Lost by 2 points -- really bad officiating.
    Don't know if anyone needs this (except me), but you can watch ALL of the March Madness games live on-line here: NCAA March Madness On Demand

I dumped DirecTv a while back and am seeing if I can live off of OTA broadcasts of local channels and PlayOn broadcasting Hulu and tons of other sites to my computer and tv. It's been great, but I can't get lots of sports unless I find on-line sites. It's fantastic to see the NCAA broadcasting all the games like this for free!
    Don't know if anyone needs this (except me), but you can watch ALL of the March Madness games live on-line here: NCAA March Madness On Demand

I dumped DirecTv a while back and am seeing if I can live off of OTA broadcasts of local channels and PlayOn broadcasting Hulu and tons of other sites to my computer and tv. It's been great, but I can't get lots of sports unless I find on-line sites. It's fantastic to see the NCAA broadcasting all the games like this for free!
    I've been thinking about dumping DirecTV. I can't find anything worth watching and end up watch videos of British TV most of the time.
    I really don't miss DirecTv as much as I thought. I get all the local stations (except NBC - no big loss) and still get to see all of the shows I DVR'ed anyways. I can watch on either my computer, or stream everything to my TV using PlayOn and an extender (XBox 360 in my case). Saved about $600 in the last 8 months.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast