Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Woohoo! 500 posts.
    Good job! I'm at 556, but I've been here since february...

I would be higher, but I got a Sony in June and haven't posted much since then (and with the lack of Visor-related postings recently...)
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    AHHHH! post count threads noooo!

(for those of you who aren't VisorCentral old timers, search for threads I made awhile back when i was a youngin about my 500?th post.. maybe it was 400... )
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by miradu
    AHHHH! post count threads noooo!

(for those of you who aren't VisorCentral old timers, search for threads I made awhile back when i was a youngin about my 500?th post.. maybe it was 400... )
    D'oh. That's not kosher? I did post it in the off-topic forum. Oh well.
    I guess you should of put it in the extreme off-topic forum:

Insane Ramblings
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  6.    #6  
    600. Woohoo.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    600. Woohoo.
    Do you sleep sometimes ?
    I can see many posts from you in many interesting threads. Keep posting man ! I enjoy to read you.
    But please, come back with your "Crazy Mouse" avatar. It makes you much more sympathic than the stupid Simpsons.
    See you...
    TreoBuddy
    TreoFrance , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo
  8.    #8  
    I've had some quite weird avatars over the months. The Pinky one (the crazy mouse) was a direct response to Yardie's Brain (the megalomaniacal mouse). Sympathy is one thing I don't really think I need (though if it results in someone offering a job, I'm all over it!). One of my avatars I actually had to remove because it was giving people the "heebeejeebies." I'm constantly on the lookout for great new things to put over there! In fact, I think I'll go change it again.....
    Of note:

You're about to hit 700 posts.

I have over 3,000 posts on another forum that I belong to.
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by ajchenmph
    Of note:

You're about to hit 700 posts.

I have over 3,000 posts on another forum that I belong to.
    Yeah, so many of these posts have been in one thread! Grrrr... That's okay, keeps my mind nimble.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Yeah, so many of these posts have been in one thread! Grrrr... That's okay, keeps my mind nimble.
    HEY! I rather enjoyed that thread.
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by K. Cannon

HEY! I rather enjoyed that thread.
    Oh yeah, it was a good thread, but it represents such a huge fraction of all my posts!
    Forget the Pinky avatar - I like the evil ostrich the best!!!

Michael
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by mfacelle
    Forget the Pinky avatar - I like the evil ostrich the best!!!

Michael
    I know, I love him too. However, there will come a time when even Richy (as I just named him) will have to be placed on the block. I'm always on the lookout for good avatars.
  15.    #15  
    eom
    Hey,

Most of the stuff people write is just dribble anyway...oh oh...Let me post who cares a million times and I'll have a million posts. This board is to help people and to be helped. I like to see posts that mean something not a debate on which is better krispy kream or dunkin donuts??
    Cheers
  17.    #17  
    Originally posted by visorprismman
    Hey,

Most of the stuff people write is just dribble anyway...oh oh...Let me post who cares a million times and I'll have a million posts. This board is to help people and to be helped. I like to see posts that mean something not a debate on which is better krispy kream or dunkin donuts??
    Um, this is the off-topic board. Pretty much anything goes. There is plenty of helping going on everywhere else. Lighten up dude.
    So you mean that if I give up a few minutes of IRC I could increase my number or posts here? Or better yet...as off topic, I could just cut and paste some of my IRC chats right onto here!

Whatcha think?
  19.    #19  
    Originally posted by Alli
    So you mean that if I give up a few minutes of IRC I could increase my number or posts here? Or better yet...as off topic, I could just cut and paste some of my IRC chats right onto here!

Whatcha think?
    I guess you could. That would be kinda silly though, don't you think?
    It would depend on whether what I cut and pasted was silly...or as silly or sillier than what's already here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast