1.    #1  
    Ok, so I think it was bestbuy that was advertising this device.. I really can't remember what the name of it is or anything. It's very similar to a tablet but not a tablet.

From what I remember of it, it had some apps, but it was like an info screen. So you could click weather and it would give you your weather. There definitely were some other things (maybe twitter or something) but it was there just for information and not really to be played with per se.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Sprint Love
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    Well that was fast.. haha. How's your hard drive situation coming?

And it might have been that or something very very very similar. Thanks a ton. If you happen to scroll across anymore let me know!
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Well that was fast.. haha. How's your hard drive situation coming?

And it might have been that or something very very very similar. Thanks a ton. If you happen to scroll across anymore let me know!
    Well, after complaining about the shipping prices, they'll be paying me to ship my old drive back. I upgraded to an advanced RMA so they'll send me a new one before receiving my old one. They said it'll take 3-5 business days to process it, and then 3-5 business days for it to get from their warehouse to my house. So, I'm not sure when it'll be here. Probably late next week...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    Certainly is a hassle/annoyance when stuff isn't right the first time. I hate that.
    Sprint Love
  6.    #6  
    Also, if you were curious. HP makes one of these things HP DreamScreen
    Sprint Love