Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1.    #1  
    Take these steps in order, and i will provide dbd Thread Insurance™:


    1- Create a thread.

    2- Post a link to that thread here (for dbd verification purposes )

    3- Post a picture of some cash (the more cash, the more insurance you receive ).


    If and after you're approved, dbd Thread Insurance™ will then cover your behind by posting extremely witty comments in your thread to keep it alive.
  2. #2  
    isn't it impossible for a mod to do so since these are insured?
  3.    #3  
    Nobody needs thread insurance?

    How about assurance?
  4. #4  
    my threads fail anyway like precentral did today

    http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...ail-whale.html


    Bazzzzzzzzzzzing!!!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Take these steps in order, and i will provide dbd Thread Insurance™:


    1- Create a thread.

    2- Post a link to that thread here (for dbd verification purposes )

    3- Post a picture of some cash (the more cash, the more insurance you receive ).


    If and after you're approved, dbd Thread Insurance™ will then cover your behind by posting extremely witty comments in your thread to keep it alive.
    dbd ... wanna start us off by waving some cash for this thread???

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...ml#post2883316


  6. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #6  
    Question: Can we take out insurance on a thread that we didn't create?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Question: Can we take out insurance on a thread that we didn't create?
    NO.

    That would be fraud.
  8. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #8  
    Geico called. They said I can save up to 15% in 15 minutes on their thread insurance...and something about a woodchuck chucking wood...
  9. #9  
    I thought it was "so easy an irateb could do it " . Lol
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Geico called. They said I can save up to 15% in 15 minutes on their thread insurance...and something about a woodchuck chucking wood...
    That's great, opening my geico app and checking it out.


    Evo-lution
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Geico called. They said I can save up to 15% in 15 minutes on their thread insurance...and something about a woodchuck chucking wood...
    lol
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I thought it was "so easy an irateb could do it " . Lol
    lol
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    That's great, opening my geico app and checking it out.


    Evo-lution
    just ltm
  14. #14  
    ltm mee too !!
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #15  
    Hmmmm... I want insurance on THAT thread!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Hmmmm... I want insurance on THAT thread!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    I forgot to get insurance on the Alpaca Club...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I forgot to get insurance on the Alpaca Club...
    Well you only had 12 minutes to get it.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Well you only had 12 minutes to get it.
    I wonder if threads come with a 30-day warranty or something...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  19. #19  
    are you the new llama king ??
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I forgot to get insurance on the Alpaca Club...
    no wonder its gone !! lol
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions