1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone could tell me how to get music not available on itunes, onto itunes. I downloaded some videos on my pre but they appear to be no good for my ipod. Anyone know how I can get some songs on there?
    you could get media monkey . but im not sure that media monkey will propagate fill into itunes associated files ?? mostly people get programs like media monkey to change the files into mp3 type files so they can be used on other media players and programs besides itunes or wma lol well at least i think so lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if the video plays on the pre, it should play on the ipod. What format are they in?
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 02/20/2011 at 12:08 AM.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    yea we the geeks need to know ur file formats....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  5.    #5  
    its an mp4 video. I checked out a video downloaded from itunes, it says its the exact same format.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    its an mp4 video. I checked out a video downloaded from itunes, it says its the exact same format.
    Did you try converting them in iTunes? I had several that said mp4, but wouldn't play on the Pre, until I converted them to the iPod format.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #7  
    How do I convert them to itunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    How do I convert them to itunes?
    I actually forget where it is in the settings, because I just make sure all my purchases are drm free, now. But there is a spot to convert them, can probably find exact details with Google.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i like to use handbrake. its a free tool that re-encodes videos. i have found that video converters dont do the job as well......

NOT "HP webOS"!!!