Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    Characters in movies are recasted for purposes other than death or illness
  2. #2  
    Purposes such as?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Characters in movies are recasted for purposes other than death or illness
    Yet again, wth are you talking about???
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Yet again, wth are you talking about???
    Good question!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Good question!

    Sent from my eVo
    Thank you, thank you verwon much.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Thank you, thank you verwon much.
    Welcome much.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #7  
    Im gonna watch some martin lawrence
  8. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #8  
    Honestly can't think of anyone I'd rather not watch. Speaking of movies, the Death at a Funeral remake was lamest of lame ideas.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Honestly can't think of anyone I'd rather not watch. Speaking of movies, the Death at a Funeral remake was lamest of lame ideas.
    That was so awful!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That was so awful!

    Sent from my eVo
    I think there was one funny scene.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I think there was one funny scene.
    The closing credits?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    The closing credits?
    That's it!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's it!

    Sent from my eVo
    I haven't seen it though. Can't see why anyone would want to either.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I haven't seen it though. Can't see why anyone would want to either.
    I picked it up for a $1 rental, one night, from Redbox, when I was bored.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I picked it up for a $1 rental, one night, from Redbox, when I was bored.

    Sent from my eVo
    And you ended up boreder.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    And you ended up boreder.
    I ended up at a border trying to get out of the country that would allow such a disgrace
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    And you ended up boreder.
    Precisely! Waste of $1.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #18  
    I'd rather watch Mr. Bean than Martin Lawrence.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Honestly can't think of anyone I'd rather not watch. Speaking of movies, the Death at a Funeral remake was lamest of lame ideas.
    I actually liked it. Tracy morgan and that old man made it funny for me.

    Sent from my EVO Shift 4G
  20. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I actually liked it. Tracy morgan and that old man made it funny for me.

    Sent from my EVO Shift 4G
    It's not just that I didn't like the movie; I didn't like the idea of the movie. The idea that you can take a three or four year old movie, remake it, but leave everything the same except for the skin color of the actors, and then release it again. As if to say, "No sir, black people wouldn't like this movie. We have to remake it so they'll understand it." Just seems wrong to me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions