Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    It's not just that I didn't like the movie; I didn't like the idea of the movie. The idea that you can take a three or four year old movie, remake it, but leave everything the same except for the skin color of the actors, and then release it again. As if to say, "No sir, black people wouldn't like this movie. We have to remake it so they'll understand it." Just seems wrong to me.
    I seen the first couple of seconds of the original and the accent threw the whole movie off for me. It made the start of the movie just feel so dry. I really do think its a cutural thing. Maybe that's why I don't care for ricky gervais.

I bet if I would have seen the rest of the movie I would have liked it, but the accents just threw it off for me.

Sent from my EVO Shift 4G
    Ricky Gervais is awesome!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I seen the first couple of seconds of the original and the accent threw the whole movie off for me. It made the start of the movie just feel so dry. I really do think its a cutural thing. Maybe that's why I don't care for ricky gervais.

I bet if I would have seen the rest of the movie I would have liked it, but the accents just threw it off for me.

Sent from my EVO Shift 4G
    Perhaps. Good to get another perspective though.
    Nothing Martin Lawrence does, half a dozen other actors can't do, be less annoying, and a lot funnier.
    What is this guy? Another shade of Woody Allen psychosis minus 200 IQ points?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12