Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Hi,

I have created a webOSroundup (Sorry it's not PlC but there was a WOR fantasy football league last year and I wanted to continue the trend) fantasy baseball league. If you are interested you can either post your email here, or DM me on Twitter (@mfaye9) with your email and that you would like to join and I will send you an invite!

Lets play some ball!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    bump

Follow me on Twitter!
    Off your topic (That's what...), but what happened to your name change?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Off your topic (That's what...), but what happened to your name change?
    After looking at all of the sites I have mfaye9 as my username (ironically not PlC) for and the percentage of them that didn't allow me to change my username it wasn't worth it. But thank you for the great suggestion!

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by mfaye21 View Post
    After looking at all of the sites I have mfaye9 as my username (ironically not PlC) for and the percentage of them that didn't allow me to change my username it wasn't worth it. But thank you for the great suggestion!
    No problem.
    Mobile Nations Fantasy Baseball League!

Folks,

I am a Mod over at CrackBerry.com another Mobile Nations site. We have a Yahoo Fantasy baseball league, just like our NHL & NFL leagues. If you are interested in joining reach me via email and I will invite you. pkcable(at)crackberry.com
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    We need WebOS people!!!!!!! If you want to just join the ID is 24503 and the password is spe123. Once you get in, either myself or the other commisioner will move you in to the correct division. Just drop us a note once you get in.
    Here's the info required to join....

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....ptb.&.scrumb=0

League ID: 24503

Password: spe123

We need 6 more teams, there is 1 slot each left in the iMore & CrackBerry divisions, and 2 slots each in the Android Central & WP/WebOS divisions.
    Just registered. Would like to be in the webOS Nation team. My team name is D-back Rattlers.
    Last edited by trgrant; 02/23/2012 at 12:38 PM.
    I'm moving you now