1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Is there some type of add-on or Hack that I can install onto AOL Instant Messenger to make it so the windows don't pop up when receiving an Instant Message?

I'm looking for something like back in the ICQ days when it was a little flashing note in the system tray. Can I get the same 'feature' with AIM somehow?

But rather a flashing note, I'd like it just to change colors or appear/reappear like how outlook notifies you for new mail.

Is this possible?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Hi All,

Is there some type of add-on or Hack that I can install onto AOL Instant Messenger to make it so the windows don't pop up when receiving an Instant Message?

I'm looking for something like back in the ICQ days when it was a little flashing note in the system tray. Can I get the same 'feature' with AIM somehow?

But rather a flashing note, I'd like it just to change colors or appear/reappear like how outlook notifies you for new mail.

Is this possible?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!
    Try Trillian. There are a ton of features. Not sure if that in particular is one of them, but I love the program. www.trillian.cc
  3.    #3  
    Nope, that feature does not exist in trillian.

anyone else? thanks