1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

This doesn't have anything to with Palm, HP, Sprint, Verizon, Kyocera, smartphones in general, or anything like that.

Legal Services of Northern California (LSNC) is an organization that provides high quality civil legal assistance to those who are unable to afford counsel.

It receives some federal funding, but also depends greatly on donations. A local law firm in Sacramento is donating $5 to LSNC for every "Like" the law firm receives on their Facebook page in the month of February.

What to do: follow this link, Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff | Facebook, and "Like" the Facebook page of Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff (please dont' unlike it before the end of the month... otherwise you likely won't be counted)

It's pretty simple... Doesn't cost you anything besides a few seconds... And does good in the world.

If you choose to help out please post here. I love seeing how supportive this community can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Hey guys,

This doesn't have anything to with Palm, HP, Sprint, Verizon, Kyocera, smartphones in general, or anything like that.

Legal Services of Northern California (LSNC) is an organization that provides high quality civil legal assistance to those who are unable to afford counsel.

It receives some federal funding, but also depends greatly on donations. A local law firm in Sacramento is donating $5 to LSNC for every "Like" the law firm receives on their Facebook page in the month of February.

What to do: follow this link, [url= Cutter & Ratinoff | Facebook[/url], and "Like" the Facebook page of Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff (please dont' unlike it before the end of the month... otherwise you likely won't be counted)

It's pretty simple... Doesn't cost you anything besides a few seconds... And does good in the world.

If you choose to help out please post here. I love seeing how supportive this community can be.
    are you coming to san francisco on wednesday?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    are you coming to san francisco on wednesday?
    Wish I could, it's only a few hours away from me. Unfortunately, law school's tough enough I worry about missing a Wednesday!

Are you making it out there?

Have fun
  4.    #4  
    Hope you made it out there... followed online as discreetly as I could during class