Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i just wanted to say congrats to Hellownnnewman and cheesheads !! the Packers played well tonight and deserve the title !! the steelers were a bit of a disappointment on the other hand but will always be my fav. team regardless lol . Again , congrats superbowl champs Green Bay Packers !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Thanks Shane!

It was an awesome game in the 2nd half! I was having a heart attack there for a while LOL I'm glad the Steelers came back and made a game of it, but my boys had their number tonight on defense!
  3.    #3  
    i almost thought for a min. there that Ben was playing for you guys lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    There's a fine line between a bad offence and a good defense sometimes. Tonight it was the latter!
  5.    #5  
    was it just me or did the refs call alot of fouls on the steelers while not calling several that should have been called in the first half ??? maybe it was just me but ..... oh well like i already said Green bay played the better game .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    No comment
  7.    #7  
    lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Ok, a little comment. Next year Bears will get something going. If we can get Martz more involved and Cutler less involved AND absolutely no mention of Todd Collins then we might be able to get to the playoffs again
    You all have just experienced the beginning of a Dynasty. Remember where you were this evening... it's going to be an era of Green Bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You all have just experienced the beginning of a Dynasty. Remember where you were this evening... it's going to be an era of Green Bay.
    What did i miss?
    Got to stop getting drunk and passing out.

Great game. GB all the way Baby.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    What did i miss?
    Got to stop getting drunk and passing out.

Great game. GB all the way Baby.
    Something about sitting by the dock of the bay

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i almost thought for a min. there that Ben was playing for you guys lol
    He wasn't? He was probably just as responsible for the Packers win as Rodgers. Don't get me wrong, Rodgers is a great QB but, in my opinion, his performance tonight wasn't stellar.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    It'll be interesting to see where Nelson's career goes after this.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    He wasn't? He was probably just as responsible for the Packers win as Rodgers. Don't get me wrong, Rodgers is a great QB but, in my opinion, his performance tonight wasn't stellar.
    Whatever the sport, you rarely see the best skills in a final. The players are too tense, and the injuries have caught up with them.

Still, as an outsider, your "World Championship" game was, as ever, a hell of an occasion.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Hey guys I got news for you...the real champ here is FLORIDA I bet you they wont be asking for a Retractable roof on the stadium anymore to host it here.....
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Hey guys I got news for you...the real champ here is FLORIDA I bet you they wont be asking for a Retractable roof on the stadium anymore to host it here.....
    What are you talking about ?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Maybe, but his receivers dropped a couple of awesome passes, imho. I thought he did an outstanding job, considering to noise level and pressures.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Maybe, but his receivers dropped a couple of awesome passes, imho. I thought he did an outstanding job, considering to noise level and pressures.
    Steelers weren't the only one's who dropped some perfect passes. It happened (frustratingly) on both sides of the field.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Whatever the sport, you rarely see the best skills in a final. The players are too tense, and the injuries have caught up with them.
    True, but MVP should be reserved for players who not only do well in the finals but exceed expectations.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Steelers weren't the only one's who dropped some perfect passes. It happened (frustratingly) on both sides of the field.
    People aren't going to remember dropped passes as much as they will two interceptions. But Suisham is the guy I wouldn't want to be today. Sure, a 52 yard field goal wasn't his call but sheesh, where was he pointing that thing?
    Last edited by groovy; 02/07/2011 at 01:51 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast