View Poll Results: Which luxury car brand is for you?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aston Martin

    4 20.00%
  • Maserati

    2 10.00%
  • Bentley

    1 5.00%
  • Bugatti

    1 5.00%
  • BMW

    2 10.00%
  • Audi

    3 15.00%
  • Benz

    0 0%
  • Ferrari

    3 15.00%
  • Cadillac

    1 5.00%
  • A respectable ford or chevy will do for me

    3 15.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1.    #1  
    If you could have any one free....Which would it be?

    Just so everyone knows, I made the poll based on luxury/sport cars that are most popular IN MY HEAD, I keep hearing how someones got left out. if you wanna go make a thread on the luxury cars you want then go ahead and I wont call ya a copycat
    Last edited by manordwall; 02/07/2011 at 04:57 PM.
  2. #2  
    Just Test drove a 60K F-150 tonight, I pick that over all of them.
  3. vreihen's Avatar
    Posts
    495 Posts
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    #3  
    Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 16 cylinders, 1200 HP, 1106 ft/lbs torque, 268 MPH top speed (faster than an F1 car), officially the fastest production car in the world according to the Guiness Book of World Records.....
  4. #4  
    you didnt put ol HD up there !! im offended HD = Harley Davidson ifin's you dont know !! ltm ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #5  
    Porsche

    Spyker C8

    Lamborghini and Ferrari too please

    **Edit**

    Where is Porsche on your list?
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    Porsche

    Spyker C8

    Lamborghini and Ferrari too please

    **Edit**

    Where is Porsche on your list?
    I meant to put it up I have no idea how I forgot it
  7. #7  
    Maserati

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 16 cylinders, 1200 HP, 1106 ft/lbs torque, 268 MPH top speed (faster than an F1 car), officially the fastest production car in the world according to the Guiness Book of World Records.....
    273mph
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Maserati

    Sent from my eVo
    Thank you! Maserati is my favorite as well, but if I were going for a little lower end luxury I would take BMW
  10. #10  
    Where was Lexus? Go drive the LS460 and tell me that ain't luxury.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Where was Lexus? Go drive the LS460 and tell me that ain't luxury.
    Sorry, only 10 poll spots and Lexus isn't a common brand for me.
  12. #12  
    How about if you change the poll to just offer cars by geography:

    1. German
    2. Italian
    3. British
    4. American
    5. Japanese
    6. Other
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Sorry, only 10 poll spots and Lexus isn't a common brand for me.
    Not a common brand?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

    "It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Not a common brand?
    He said for him, he didn't apply it to everyone else.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Thank you! Maserati is my favorite as well, but if I were going for a little lower end luxury I would take BMW
    You said free, so no need for any lowering of standards.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. vreihen's Avatar
    Posts
    495 Posts
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    273mph
    ...and plenty of center console space for a touchstone!



    Hey, manordwall. I just finished shoveling out my driveway. When's it gonna be here?????
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Trabant
    I think I rode in one of those in Budapest years ago.
  18. Spinfusor's Avatar
    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #18  


    Bentley Continental Flying Spur in silver

    That's my dream car.
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    ...and plenty of center console space for a touchstone!


    Hey, manordwall. I just finished shoveling out my driveway. When's it gonna be here?????
    As soon as the Bears get a superbowl title
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You said free, so no need for any lowering of standards.

    Sent from my eVo
    Yeah, Im just sayin my second choice would likely be BMW then Probably Audi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions