View Poll Results: Which luxury car brand is for you?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aston Martin

4 20.00%
  • Maserati

2 10.00%
  • Bentley

1 5.00%
  • Bugatti

1 5.00%
  • BMW

2 10.00%
  • Audi

3 15.00%
  • Benz

0 0%
  • Ferrari

3 15.00%
  • Cadillac

1 5.00%
  • A respectable ford or chevy will do for me

3 15.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Not a common brand?
    I meant that in my head Lexus isn't often thought of
    I got 15 more payments to go and I can pull this baby home

Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Where is Porsche on the list...Booooo! my favorite...watch and weep bcoz you cant have this beauty. It has luxury written all over it. Its a Lada

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Where was Lexus? Go drive the LS460 and tell me that ain't luxury.
    There seems to be some confusion here between luxury cars and extremely expensive sports cars.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    There seems to be some confusion here between luxury cars and extremely expensive sports cars.
    I was thinking the same thing....because I never heard of Lexus not being considered in the luxury category. I thought maybe it was a Yankee thing.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  6.    #26  
    Theres only 10 poll spots, I cant satisfy everyone
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Ahum hm Mercedes ahumahum Maybach ahum hum

*If this image breaks your Pre browser, get a bigger phone loser.*[/B][/COLOR]
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Maybach is made by Mercedes and I put Benz up there and where I'm from we don't say mercedes, its just Benz
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Just curious, but how's the Rolls doing? Have they kept up with the Joneses, so to speak?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    I meant that in my head Lexus isn't often thought of
    Perhaps you should add Lexus to your list in your head. Here is a list of the best Luxury cars over $60k:

Best Super Luxury Cars - Best Cars & Trucks - U.S. News Rankings and Reviews

Just saying.....apparently Lexus is often thought of.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  10.    #30  
    Perhaps you should add Lexus to your list in your head. Here is a list of the best Luxury cars over $60k:

I'm positive that nationwide Lexus is a luxury brand. I am just saying that there are only 10 poll spots and I basically put the first that came to my head which wasnt a lexus
    2011 Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Just curious, but how's the Rolls doing? Have they kept up with the Joneses, so to speak?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

*If this image breaks your Pre browser, get a bigger phone loser.*[/B][/COLOR]
    Guess it did.

That's subjective, not fact.

Lexus has always been a German wannabe. The only thing they've brought to the table in their existence is "green" luxury cars; read: hybrid, but that's stupid anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    That's subjective, not fact.

Lexus has always been a German wannabe. The only thing they've brought to the table in their existence is "green" luxury cars; read: hybrid, but that's stupid anyway.
    Have you ever ridden in the LS460? I mean, if Cadillac is on the list....good grief. You won't find a quieter ride than the LS460. Of course, not everyone likes a quiet ride, so might not be your particular taste. As for them trying to be a German "wannabe"....I don't know....the cars are geared towards different people if you ask me.

If you're driving a very expensive car, it should feel like an expensive car and actually have a personality. I've never been in or heard of a Lexus that wasn't completely soulless, as good as it may be.

I'd take the Veyron, then sell it so I could enjoy the $1.7 million on other items

For now I'm happy with my supercharged Jaguar XKR Convertible.
    If you're driving a very expensive car, it should feel like an expensive car and actually have a personality. I've never been in or heard of a Lexus that wasn't completely soulless, as good as it may be.

I'd take the Veyron, then sell it so I could enjoy the $1.7 million on other items

For now I'm happy with my supercharged Jaguar XKR Convertible. If I had to choose what free car I'd be able to drive, I'd probably choose a Ferarri or a Lamborghini just for the sound they make.
    Is that an echo?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    1. Mitsubishi lancer evo

2. VW gti

3. scion xb

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  19.    #39  
    Is that so!
    I agree on Lexus though. That's just a Toyota Plus right?
    why are you editing my post?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Is that an echo?
    He must have been posting from the Veyron at it's top speed, which created a stutter in the space-time continuum. Unlike Delorean, Bugatti actually built a working time machine out of a car.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12