Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1.    #1  










    Just what i needed...alas no mens style... now wheres the Mustard???
  2. #2  
    ROFL!

    I hate thongs and will not wear them.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I hate thongs and will not wear them.
    Foot wear or underwear?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Foot wear or underwear?
    i was thinking the same quest lol
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Foot wear or underwear?
    That comment of dislike is purely restricted to footwear!

    Have tons of the other.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That comment of dislike is purely restricted to footwear!

    Have tons of the other.


    Sent from my eVo
    I believe the correct response to this is "Giggity..."
  7. #7  
    Flip flops are not called thongs.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Flip flops are not called thongs.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ah, to be young again!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Flip flops are not called thongs.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ummm, yes they are, it's the correct name for them.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I believe the correct response to this is "Giggity..."
    LOL

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #11  
    Thongs are good.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That comment of dislike is purely restricted to footwear!

    Have tons of the other.


    Sent from my eVo
    Me too.
    Last edited by James Falconer; 05/31/2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Removed image to resolve violation request from Google.
    I see pandas.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Me too.
    I'm ill, now, thanks!


    Sent from my eVo
    Last edited by James Falconer; 05/31/2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Removed image to resolve violation request from Google.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Thongs are good.
    But which kind?

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm ill, now, thanks!


    Sent from my eVo
    As if it wasn't bad enough the first time. Oh the humanity!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    As if it wasn't bad enough the first time. Oh the humanity!
    I do believe those pics are posted purely for torture.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #17  
    if you google thongs , you get all kinds of weirdo stuff wow !!! but if you google the correct name of these


    then all you will get is what you asked for , because the correct name for them is flip flops !! nuff said ! lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you google thongs , you get all kinds of weirdo stuff wow !!! but if you google the correct name of these


    then all you will get is what you asked for , because the correct name for them is flip flops !! nuff said ! lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha ha
    Search the word on Victoria's Secret, it'll be much more interesting.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Search the word on Victoria's Secret, it'll be much more interesting.


    Sent from my eVo
    Flip flops doesn't return any results



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Flip flops doesn't return any results



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ROFL!

    I was just there, today, while running errands!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions